Robin Lehner trashes Sabres Medical Staff

matter2003

14 minutes ago, Marvin, Sabres Fan said:

They share a lot of medical staff.  You seem to imply that drafting the right quarterback makes the doctors good for the Bills and then they become idiots for the Sabres.

I’m not implying anything other than the Sabres and Bills are in completely different stratospheres right now. 

The poster had said it was hard to imagine both teams having a vastly different quality of staff. I don’t find it hard to imagine when the leadership, rosters, and results are complete opposites. 

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

Maybe not...but what if they were replaced by similar people?

They weren't. 

This is like they same garbage comments about Power staying in college 3 more years. Totally divorced from reality. 

7 minutes ago, Digger said:

Lehner hasn't played for the team since 2018.  Seems like the media is really digging to keep the negative narrative going against the Sabres. 

What's the real point?  All about poor Eichel?  They should focus on getting some NHL team(s) to step up with a fair trade offer so that poor Jack can get his desired medical procedure.  

Oh look, logic

• Thanks (+1) 1

If some of you are upset about Lehner's complaints about former doctors (who, by the way, recommended a legitimate course of treatment as someone else up thread pointed out), you are going to be really upset about his comments about Buffalo Sabres fans.

P.S. To think that I actually felt sorry for the guy when he got destroyed in that game 7-1 against the Avs . . . . Not anymore. 

• Like (+1) 1

Lehner has NO credibility as far as I'm concerned. He was awful when he was here. He's always has an excuse for why he has been wronged.

Blaming medical professionals when THEY CAN'T DEFEND THEMSELVES is a low blow. Saying that other guys were mistreated without citing specifics is just garbage.

Lehner is not a professional, but he is a sh**ty NHL Goalie.... 

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

I’m not implying anything other than the Sabres and Bills are in completely different stratospheres right now. 

The poster had said it was hard to imagine both teams having a vastly different quality of staff. I don’t find it hard to imagine when the leadership, rosters, and results are complete opposites. 

So to you, the Pegulas go out of their way to spend MORE money so they can have a totally separate and deliberately inferior medical staff for the Sabres? Do I have that right?

16 minutes ago, KC Scouts said:

Lehner has NO credibility as far as I'm concerned. He was awful when he was here. He's always has an excuse for why he has been wronged.

Blaming medical professionals when THEY CAN'T DEFEND THEMSELVES is a low blow. Saying that other guys were mistreated without citing specifics is just garbage.

Lehner is not a professional, but he is a sh**ty NHL Goalie.... 

Who, according to Robin, is grossly underpaid because.....he openly discusses his mental issues and the NHL doesn't like it. Gee.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

2 hours ago, Marvin, Sabres Fan said:

Cynic's view: he's trying to help Eichel out by undermining the Sabres.  He picked his side a few weeks ago in another interview.

The media and players are really trying to help other teams get Eichel for an ROR deal.

Who, Robin? Perish the thought!

More chorography going on here than a Bob Fosse musical.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

The Most Important Thing the Sabres Medical Staff ever did for Lehner was recognize someone who was a danger to himself and others secondary to addiction and mental health issues. They made sure He was placed on a private jet with Botterill and flown to an appropriate treatment center in Arizona to start His Recovery Process 

But that is not what Robin remembers. Please don't remind him of the facts. It dilutes his self worth.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SDS said:

That’s a super ***** thing to say. Stay classy bud. 

Stay class?  number one thing About treating alcoholism is forgiveness which he hasn't accepted he's filled with Anger he  Can fool everyone else but not me I know hes still drinking.

And I'm not going to let some guy continue to trash our organization when he knew he was not right yet  He continues to blame everyone but himself

So easy for ex players and the media to ***** on the Sabres right now. And the Pegulas make it easy to be a target by running this team like idiots. Robin Lehner ? Pfffft. Glass houses. He forgets that the team did everything they could for him once he was ready for help. 

• Like (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.