Rochester Americans 2021-2022

Brawndo

1 hour ago, Curt said:

I get that.  What I don’t get is the connection between the late, great Macho Man Randy Savage and the Rochester American hockey team.

I believe someone had a Halloween costume laying around and they repurposed it for some good ol fashioned team bonding. 

20 hours ago, Norcal said:

Add 4 more so 69 goals so far 

So only one SHG, looks like he still has some work to do.  😏

I'm happy to see him doing well.  Hope that he keeps playing at this level and that JJP and Krebs come up with him next season bringing a fresh confidence to the Sabres.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, WildCard said:

That is awful. I don't understand this trend of dressing sub-casual while also dressing up; sneakers with suits is another example of this.

Probably someone subconsciously picking up on David Tennant's era of Doctor Who.  It's one thing if you are out there saving the universe and need to run through mud in a leisure suit; it's another to wear it in any official capacity.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.