Rochester Americans 2021-2022

Brawndo

Just now, Norcal said:

The goaltending has been echl and try out level unfortunately 

Not that this needs to be said but the goalies literally have been ECHL and tryout guys.  Your post sounds like the goalies were expected to be good but they’ve sucked.  They’ve played to their requisite abilities. 

21 minutes ago, inkman said:

Not that this needs to be said but the goalies literally have been ECHL and tryout guys.  Your post sounds like the goalies were expected to be good but they’ve sucked.  They’ve played to their requisite abilities. 

Right. Like Charles Williams. Helluva dude but he's a terrible goaltender. Robson played ok his first game.

They haven't had competent ahl level goaltending for most of the last few weeks because of the injuries and callups at the NHL level. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, inkman said:

Amerks beat Marlies 5-3.  Murray with 1g 3a, R2 had 2 goals and an assist.  

They were spanked by the Marlies yesterday afternoon at home 4-0. 
Outshot 39-19. It was a GD embarrassment.

Murray had a fight with their biggest on the team. Took one to the face but kept dancing. How this guy isn’t an NHLer in the right peoples’ minds is a mystery.

33 minutes ago, Ogre said:

They were spanked by the Marlies yesterday afternoon at home 4-0. 
Outshot 39-19. It was a GD embarrassment.

Murray had a fight with their biggest on the team. Took one to the face but kept dancing. How this guy isn’t an NHLer in the right peoples’ minds is a mystery.

I unfortunately took my family to see the game.  This sounded fun.

Is there a deadline on when players waived by the Sabres can go down to Rochester? 

I'd like to see them waive Bjork towards the end of the season. He can skate really well, but IQ wise isn't able to process the game at the NHL level. He might be effective as part of an extended ROC playoff run though, when the game moves a little slower for him.

I'd guess you can't do this on the past a certain date otherwise NHL teams would all send down their JAGs. Is that right?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.