Sabres win lottery: Wednesday June 2nd, 7pm EDT

WildCard

Just now, Crusader1969 said:

1). I’m guessing you are basing this off your hours of watching him play? 

watch Team Canada - he is the #1 pick hands down 

He's basing it off of the dozens of posters calling him Powers rather than Power. It's better than Rheinhardt though so I won't complain. 

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Thorny said:

Cosentino going on about Power playing top pair with Dahlin next year. Both LHD - not gonna happen

Is there any reason whatsoever that Power should be on the big club next year? Everything I've read says he needs a bit more seasoning.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, #freejame said:

Is there any reason whatsoever that Power should be on the big club next year? Everything I've read says he needs a bit more seasoning.

I would have said the same prior to the Worlds.  He has shown that he is a professional already.   Started out as the teams 5/7 Dman.  Gallant has quickly moved his up to #1

the kid is Legit 

13 minutes ago, Torpedo Forecheck said:

Kevyn Adams says we're proud as an organization to have the Top Pick! LOL

Yeah.  Mentioned that on another board.  Know what he meant, but it was a bad look.

Looks like all it takes to win the lottery is have Hall and losing 35% of your TV audience doesn't hurt.  Figured the Sabres would "win" it when they announced ratings were down over 1/3.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.