Jack Eichel: Trade rumors and speculation

LGR4GM

Just now, darksabre said:

How?

No idea. This makes no sense. 

Fans post billboard = tampering is one giant leap. 

12 minutes ago, thewookie1 said:

Are you certain; what's to stop the Sabres from putting billboards around Anaheim about trading Zegras for Eichel?

Why would Anaheim give a *****? 

Also the Rangers didn't do this, random fans did. 

11 minutes ago, thewookie1 said:

Just me being irrationally worried.

about what? The ***** rangers fans have no influence over Buffalo. What's Eichel gonna do? Not play, fine. ***** him and he can get suspended and sit out. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Sorry, I am sick and tired of this Eichel drama and at the same time want Adams to hold for the return we deserve. 

Couldn't have said it better.......I don't need any drama in my life.... let alone the Eichel saga.......

1 hour ago, LGR4GM said:

Sorry, I am sick and tired of this Eichel drama and at the same time want Adams to hold for the return we deserve. 

Dude, you ARE the drama. You can make it stop.

I am reminded of the scene from House of Cards where President Underwood and the First Lady say, "We are the terror."

• Like (+1) 2

If we had any decent offer for Jack he’d already have been traded.  Considering the Risto and Reinhart trades, I have serious doubt KA will be able to get more then 3 pieces for Jack.  At this point we’ll be lucky to get a 1st, a decent prospect and a useful cap dump.

Edited by GASabresIUFAN

17 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

If we had any decent offer for Jack he’d already have been traded.  Considering the Risto and Reinhart trades, I have serious doubt KA will be able to get more then 3 pieces for Jack.  At this point we’ll be lucky to get a 1st, a decent prospect and a useful cap dump.

Then you keep him

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 3

1 hour ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Then you don't trade him..... it's not that hard of an idea to fathom lol 🙂

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, thewookie1 said:

Then you don't trade him..... it's not that hard of an idea to fathom lol 🙂

So simple to say, but not a likely outcome.  I would love nothing better for Jack to get healthy and love playing with Mitts and Cozens creating the most talented spine we've had since the Briere/Drury/Roy/Connolly teams.  Sadly, KA wants him gone plain and simple.  KA wants to wipe the slate clean and start over.  That doesn't include the stank fruit Jack, Sam and Risto.  2 down one to go.  We therefore are a motivated seller and he'll take a deal sooner or later.   The second Jbot found a buyer willing to pay ROR's $8 mill bonus the deal got done.  It no different this time.  The deal will get done as soon as KA finds a buyer willing to assume the risk of Jack's surgery even if it is not the haul KA has said he wants and we the fans expect. 

Edited by GASabresIUFAN

1 hour ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

So simple to say, but not a likely outcome.  I would love nothing better for Jack to get healthy and love playing with Mitts and Cozens creating the most talented spine we've had since the Briere/Drury/Roy/Connolly teams.  Sadly, KA wants him gone plain and simple.  KA wants to wipe the slate clean and start over.  That doesn't include the stank fruit Jack, Sam and Risto.  2 down one to go.  We therefore are a motivated seller and he'll take a deal sooner or later.   The second Jbot found a buyer willing to pay ROR's $8 mill bonus the deal got done.  It no different this time.  The deal will get done as soon as KA finds a buyer willing to assume the risk of Jack's surgery even if it is not the haul KA has said he wants and we the fans expect. 

I am confident that he's already found multiple buyers willing to take on the risk of his surgery. I don't believe he's found any buyers willing to pay the price for the player, though. The two obviously work against each other (the price and the risk).

• Like (+1) 5

Chad D purposed a three way trade The Sabres, Rangers and Vegas.

I cannot see VGK giving up Krebs in this deal

Rangers receive: Jack Eichel

Golden Knights receive: Mika Zibanejad (Sabres retain 50%)

Sabres receive: Peyton Krebs, Lucas Elvenes, Filip Chytil, Braden Schneider, and two conditional first-round picks (one from each team). 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Sabres receive: Peyton Krebs, Lucas Elvenes, Filip Chytil, Braden Schneider, and two conditional first-round picks (one from each team). 

No thanks; but you all know that already. 🙂

25 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Agreed. The retention on Zibby is worth a lot, but he's a pending UFA.

If they are reluctant to give up Krebs for 5 years of Eichel, tough to see them doing it for 1 year of Mika.

Sorry Wookie, but I take that deal for the Sabres, even without the picks.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, dudacek said:

Agreed. The retention on Zibby is worth a lot, but he's a pending UFA.

If they are reluctant to give up Krebs for 5 years of Eichel, tough to see them doing it for 1 year of Mika.

Sorry Wookie, but I take that deal for the Sabres, even without the picks.

A Top 6 C Prospect, Middle Six Winger, Top 4 D Prospect, and a Middle Six Winger Prospect along with the possibility of a Total of 4 First Round Picks in the 2022 Draft including BUF and FLA. Hell yes on that deal. 

• Like (+1) 3