Jump to content
jsb

Columbus vs Sabres NBCSN at 7pm ET

Recommended Posts

buf.png&w=150&h=150&transparent=true  VS  image.png.a575919e05cd2d46235664f891570cf5.png

We play today don't we, I haven't had my coffee yet

From what I've heard the A team is playing so it should be a good game to view. Panarin and Werenski are out for the BJs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, jsb said:

We play today don't we, I haven't had my coffee yet

From what I've heard the A team is playing so it should be a good game to view. Panarin and Werenski are out for the BJs.

It is indeed the A team playing tonight

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stuck in rural south-central Virginia this week.  Glad I have this game to look forward to tonight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am sure the NHL is all about putting the stars on the ice for this game.  I'm glad for that.

Looking forward to watching more hockey...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those, certainly, can't be our 'A Team' goalies, eh?

I also question the 'A Team' status of that lineup on D.

The forwards look pretty good.

+++++

GO SABRES!!

Edited by N S
forgot the cheer line ...
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

 

I have a pair of weinermobile boxer shorts.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I have a pair of weinermobile boxer shorts.  

OOOOHHHHHAAAAAAA!!

Pics, or it didn't happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, N S said:

Those, certainly, can't be our 'A Team' goalies, eh?

I also question the 'A Team' status of that lineup on D.

The forwards look pretty good.

+++++

GO SABRES!!

League probably would like it to be a high scoring affair.  The Sabres goaltending is over it's head, but except for Ristolainen & Scandella taking the night off arguably the rest of the top 8 are available.  (There are those that don't consider Beaulieu top 8 & with Hunwick broken, though he probablyis, we don't know that for certain.)  Borgen is the only 100% Ra-cha-cha bound D-man listed & he's the 7th tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Taro T said:

League probably would like it to be a high scoring affair.  The Sabres goaltending is over it's head, but except for Ristolainen & Scandella taking the night off arguably the rest of the top 8 are available.  (There are those that don't consider Beaulieu top 8 & with Hunwick broken, though he probablyis, we don't know that for certain.)  Borgen is the only 100% Ra-cha-cha bound D-man listed & he's the 7th tonight.

Although Borgen is likely bound for Roch, I wouldn't count on him as the 7th D. He is very reliable and brings it physically, Phil will want to get a good look B4 sending him down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buffalo Sabres‏Verified account @BuffaloSabres 1m1 minute ago

Our morning skate in @HockeyvilleUSA:

Skinner Eichel Reinhart

Nylander Berglund Oglevie

Smith Mittelstadt Okposo

Bailey Rodrigues O'Regan

Dahlin Nelson

McCabe Bogosian

Guhle Borgen

Wedgewood Johansson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, IKnowPhysics said:

Today at the Clintonville car show: a weiner, some nuts, and a dumper in back.

I read this in Jeremy Clarkson's voice 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, MakeSabresGrr8Again said:

Although Borgen is likely bound for Roch, I wouldn't count on him as the 7th D. He is very reliable and brings it physically, Phil will want to get a good look B4 sending him down.

He could very well getin as Bogosian might find himself with another "maintenance" day.  But, should they decide to play Bogo rather than Borgen, the only 2 D firmly in the Sabres top 8 that won't play are Scandella & Ristolainen.  They won't be necessarily putting out an awful D though it had been implied in the post I was responding to that they would.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Buffalo Sabres‏Verified account @BuffaloSabres 1m1 minute ago

Our morning skate in @HockeyvilleUSA:

Skinner Eichel Reinhart

Nylander Berglund Oglevie

Smith Mittelstadt Okposo

Bailey Rodrigues O'Regan

Dahlin Nelson

McCabe Bogosian

Guhle Borgen

Wedgewood Johansson

I'll be watching tonight. Aside from the goalies each forward and D line has something I want to see.

Expecting big things from Jack Line, would like to see continued chemistry between Nylander and Bergland, hoping Casey does SOMETHING and I've never seen O'Regan skate so I'd like to see what he's about.

I predict Dahlin nets one tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heard on the radio they were dressing American born players as much as possible tonight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, bg17 said:

Heard on the radio they were dressing American born players as much as possible tonight. 

Ah.  Gio's retirement announcement makes more sense now.  No need to take any chances, amirite?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

 

Welcome to Central NY.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, IKnowPhysics said:

Today at the Clintonville car show: a weiner, some nuts, and a dumper in back.

LOL, weird how that just happened to work out... 

 

Oh and Eleven, TMI ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be interested to watch a game in an arena that only seats about 2,000 people.  I guess not too much different than Harborcenter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×