Mittelstadt Signed ELC with Sabres reports directly to Buffalo

Brawndo

Well, grizzled vets who are good players and who set good examples for da kids are IMHO a precious and desirable element, especially for a young team looking to muscle its way out of the basement.  But they need to be Drurys, not Moulsons or Gorgeses, in order for it to work.

Well, grizzled vets who are good players and who set good examples for da kids are IMHO a precious and desirable element, especially for a young team looking to muscle its way out of the basement.  But they need to be Drurys, not Moulsons or Gorgeses, in order for it to work.

And good luck catching lightning in a bottle again like we did with Drury. 

Well, grizzled vets who are good players and who set good examples for da kids are IMHO a precious and desirable element, especially for a young team looking to muscle its way out of the basement. But they need to be Drurys, not Moulsons or Gorgeses, in order for it to work.

I’d take Grier and James Patrick please.

and Jack with 28 & 29. uggghhhhh

Tank God!  I'm so tankful he gets to play with a couple of studs.   

Skating with ERod and Samson on a line today

Which of these guys, as F1, is going to strike fear into opposing defensemen on puck retrievals?   My kid's peewee team would be a favorable physical matchup.   

Well, grizzled vets who are good players and who set good examples for da kids are IMHO a precious and desirable element, especially for a young team looking to muscle its way out of the basement. But they need to be Drurys, not Moulsons or Gorgeses, in order for it to work.

Fully agreed.

I wonder what housing plans for Casey will be next season? Live with a veteran like Jack did, or move in with Jack?

My guess would be Okposo.

Pominville bought a $900K house in Clarence last year and has ties to Minnesota... grasping at straws here.

I hope he lives with Jack and Sam.

Who would you want as your Sabres roommate? If you're a Sabre, who do you want as a SS roommate? :P

Pominville bought a $900K house in Clarence last year and has ties to Minnesota... grasping at straws here.

Who would you want as your Sabres roommate? If you're a Sabre, who do you want as a SS roommate? :P

Okposo. He's just a good dude.

Would expect most of them would go w/ Chz, but at least a few would probably pick Bio or Jo. ;)

Why would you want a roommate with (seemingly) such similar life experiences? Sounds awful.

I could have ended that at why would you want a roommate.

I think what you're trying to say is that you wouldn't live with someone from Pennsylvania?? :P

Some desire familiarity. Maybe Casey does, maybe he doesn't! It doesn't really matter- I'm mostly posting roommate scenarios in jest because I'm bored!

So move out to the suburbs with the Bills' first round pick.

Perfect!

I think what you're trying to say is that you wouldn't live with someone from Pennsylvania?? :P

Some desire familiarity. Maybe Casey does, maybe he doesn't! It doesn't really matter- I'm mostly posting roommate scenarios in jest because I'm bored!

I got no beef with people from Pennsylvania. Just Penn St fans, and American cheese pizza lovers.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.