Kane traded to San Jose for a Cond. ‘19 1st, Dan O’ Regan and Conditional 4th

Brawndo

San Jose cleared Tons of cap space to take a run at Thornton and Marleaus replacements this summer.

Kane is a likely target and the chance to test drive each other is probably why they agreed to the conditional first.

And Pi, well done.????????

Edited by Mick O’Manly

1.it is incredible, buy Kane’s Rep. proceeded him whether it was deserved or not. There were issues in the Winnipeg Locker Room during his time there and the Sabres Room Dysfunction is well documented and GMs were afraid to disrupt their chemistry. Burns, Thornton and Pavelski are a strong enough leadership group to absorb him.

2, They did, win the Cup and the Pick is a first.

3. Neither are the 30 other teams, but McKenzie and LeBrun have mentioned there is interest by Sharks in extending him.

4. McKenzie mentioned SJ as a landing spot for Kane in UFA about two months ago well before the trade.

tenor.gif?itemid=5799996

Though Briere wasn't established in the NHL when the Sabres traded for him, he had already demonstrated a proficiency on the PP at the NHL level.

He was FAR more an established player than O'Regan is.

Please. No sober commentary on pi’s take on the Daniels of the West.

When was there ever "well documented looker room dysfunction" with Kane?

I honestly don't remember.

Winnipeg, I suppose.  If you can believe ButtUgly.  Not in Buffalo at all that I recall.

Never heard a whiff of it in Atlanta either.

When was there ever "well documented looker room dysfunction" with Kane?

I honestly don't remember.

Little stuff here and there with the Sabres. His taking the younger guys out to party, a few posters on here saying they knew players in real life who would go to the bars in cliques, our locker room issues in general, him missing practice to go to an NBA game, Harrington's report about Botterill saying Kane was last on first off the ice, and just all of his Winnipeg issues in general

Little stuff here and there with the Sabres. His taking the younger guys out to party, a few posters on here saying they knew players in real life who would go to the bars in cliques, our locker room issues in general, him missing practice to go to an NBA game, Harrington's report about Botterill saying Kane was last on first off the ice, and just all of his Winnipeg issues in general

So, nothing, then?

Just like I remembered.

Oh wait, he did all that while being black.

Teehee.

I was referring to the whole locker room and how the cliques had formed. Younger guys not listening to Vets such as Gorges and Gionta. The team not executing Housley’s System.

Hamilton, Harrington and Vogl all reported on it.

Another organization would take a look at how things supposedly ended in The Peg and that The Sabres had trouble in their room and would attempt to add two and two together.

Kane most likely had minimal contribution to the locker room problems, but other GMs did not want to find out by spending assets to bring him into their organizations.

2 assists tonight and wtf he is passing...

So its time to get rid of the problems...or get a new hard nose coach...

It's like the new guy on a team has never had an amazing first game before ever.

I hope San Jose is a good fit for him. They're a better team overall and maybe he even has some natural chemistry.

But let's see what things look like in 10 games or so.