Kane traded to San Jose for a Cond. ‘19 1st, Dan O’ Regan and Conditional 4th

Brawndo

That's great news if it happens. What do you put the odds at?

I would have to say pretty good, they gave him a chance and he made the most of it. It probably gets done .

Vancouver is a possibility, but would they want to add him to their youth movement?

Edited by Brawndo

I would have to say pretty good, they gave him a chance and he made the most of it. It probably gets done .

Vancouver is a possibility, but would they want to add him to their youth movement?

And they still have room to add tavares under their cap to  :blink:

Rumor they agreed just now (tues) on about a 7-7. Damien Cox just retweeted it so perhaps it's legit.

Why wouldn't it be an 8 year deal? Seems odd.

Edit: Nevermind. Thought we were talking about someone other than Kane. This does make sense & is plausible.

Edited by Taro T

So now the hope should be they just miss the playoffs next year & end up w/ the 3rd pick overall that ends up a bust, so they can fall off the face of the earth the next year & Buffalo ends up w/ a VERY good draft pick in '21. ;)

So now the hope should be they just miss the playoffs next year & end up w/ the 3rd pick overall that ends up a bust, so they can fall off the face of the earth the next year & Buffalo ends up w/ a VERY good draft pick in '21. ;)

It's almost TOO easy...

So how many people on the board would have done 7x7 for Kane?  Or more, since he might have wanted more to stay here after all the losing in Buffalo.

Bob McKenzie reported after the trade deadline this was the only offer that Botterill got that could end up with the Sabres getting a First Round Pick for Kane. In the end Botterill got a his first, nice job

Edited by Brawndo

Bob McKenzie reported after the trade deadline this was the only offer that Botterill got that could end up with the Sabres getting a First Round Pick for Kane. In the end Botterill got a his first, nice job

I'll die on that hill dammit!