DEADLINE DAY -- Sabres trade speculation

matter2003

There is growing speculation that George McPhee might be willing to spend some of his accumulated draft capital and make a move for Karlsson. They had the cap space for Ryan’s Contract as well.

Per Brian Wilde

dear God, could you imagine?

Otherwise a very quiet night it seems. Maybe all the insiders went to bed early in preparation for tomorrow?

There is growing speculation that George McPhee might be willing to spend some of his accumulated draft capital and make a move for Karlsson. They had the cap space for Ryan’s Contract as well.

Per Brian Wilde

Imagine if they get Karlsson and then they sign Kovalchuk this summer.

Otherwise a very quiet night it seems. Maybe all the insiders went to bed early in preparation for tomorrow?

Although I doubt this is the case I do wonder if they are holding off on announcing some deals until the Trade Deadline Shows?

Imagine if they get Karlsson and then they sign Kovalchuk this summer.

It would be one hell of a story

From Chad Dominicis

Late night deadline tidbits. #LetsGoDucks  & #SJSharks  I’d classify as the leaders in the Kane sweeps. #LetsGoFlyers  #AllTogetherNowSTL  & #CofRed  still in the mix to a lesser extent. Focus looks to be on teams in the West at this point #Sabres 

There’s some interest in Benoit Pouliot around the league. We’ll see if anything comes of it. Also, looks like it’ll be difficult to pull off a Gorges trade. If it happens it’ll be for a very minimal return. Botterill wants to give JG a chance at a Cup.

Lastly Lehner trade seems unlikely. I also add to these type of things that it could change with one phone call. Kane will definitely be on the move. Beyond that I wouldn’t get your hopes up for anything else drastic.

From Chad Dominicis

Late night deadline tidbits. #LetsGoDucks  & #SJSharks  I’d classify as the leaders in the Kane sweeps. #LetsGoFlyers  #AllTogetherNowSTL  & #CofRed  still in the mix to a lesser extent. Focus looks to be on teams in the West at this point #Sabres 

There’s some interest in Benoit Pouliot around the league. We’ll see if anything comes of it. Also, looks like it’ll be difficult to pull off a Gorges trade. If it happens it’ll be for a very minimal return. Botterill wants to give JG a chance at a Cup.

Lastly Lehner trade seems unlikely. I also add to these type of things that it could change with one phone call. Kane will definitely be on the move. Beyond that I wouldn’t get your hopes up for anything else drastic.

Why in the hell can't these people talk normally? What team is freaking "C of red"?

Come on, you're not that old.

I had to google NHL teams in alphabetical order, then I got it. 

I'm not 10 either though, that looks like a pre-teen tweeted it out.

Caveat: I don't understand twitter at all. 

Was wondering if his avatar was a selfie or not

Sure he is look at his yearbook photo he uses for an avatar. Hell its in black and white.

Damn you!

Much cleverer too, well played

Why in the hell can't these people talk normally? What team is freaking "C of red"?

Come on Flagg, that's an easy one to get :lol:

Correct. I'm assuming those are the twitter handles of those fanbases

I be w/ Randy on that one. Initially thought C of Red was for the friggin' Candy Canes. (Western Conference, Western Conference, we don' need no steeking Western Conference.)