GDT: Buffalo Sabres @ Los Angeles Kings, 10/14/17, 10:30pm ET, MSG

darksabre

Yea so that they can have over a -100 on their +/- also????

Look here's the problem with what you're doing. Sam has a -4 for the short handed goals. He has -3 for the rest. Sam hasn't scored so there is nothing to offset that -3. I'm not worried about it. I'd like ROR - Reinhart - Bailey as a line just to see what happens.

Interesting idea

Both Reinhart and ROR need a speedy mitts winger and a speedy power forward as wingers, to offset their lack of speed.

We have them, in Rochester. Young speedy wingers in Bailey, Baptiste and Smith. If you look at it by shot hand.....

Smith - ROR - Bailey

Kane - Reinhart - Baptiste

Would it work? Who cares, try injecting speed with young hunger and see if chemistry develops. It certainly can't hurt since the worst result is losing, the same result we're getting now without trying.

Politics and trolling? Yep, the team is definitely winless.

I had to review the thread to see what you meant.

Flagg, you really didn't do anything wrong.  And you got this part right:  "You bring nothing to this forum and should leave."

The key is for everyone to put the poster in question on ignore.  I'd rather have JeffIsTragic back than that troll.

Look here's the problem with what you're doing. Sam has a -4 for the short handed goals. He has -3 for the rest. Sam hasn't scored so there is nothing to offset that -3. I'm not worried about it. I'd like ROR - Reinhart - Bailey as a line just to see what happens.

And here's the problem with what you're doing, if you swap the play and stats of Kane and Samson, you and some others would be calling for the dismemberment of Kane from the team and calling Samson the 2nd coming of Eichel. 

Sam's been garbage this season. I've barely said anything against Kane.

And here's the problem with what you're doing, if you swap the play and stats of Kane and Samson, you and some others would be calling for the dismemberment of Kane from the team and calling Samson the 2nd coming of Eichel.

This post is lazy. It's putting words in my mouth and not at all how I feel.

This was not a good game, other than the first period. This team is winless and the fact that fans standards and what to expect are so low is beyond disheartening.

Yeah....

We were using  the "at least it's fun to watch" excuse during many of the Tank years/games.  "Nolan's team hits hard and works hard at least" - that kind of crap.

I guess THEN we could excuse it because our hope was  "Wait until 2017!!!!!"   

"2017.... that will be our season ..... it all comes together!!!"

Well, it's 2017, and this team has a record worthy of a true Tank team so far.    We should be pushing for a WC berth at least, but instead languishing at the bottom of the league.  

Exactly who has been "hating on" Kane?

Not I!  Kane has been excellent -  Kane, Pominville and Eichel have been the only real bright spots so far in one of the worst starts to a hockey season I can remember.  

Imagine how bad this team would look WITHOUT Kane?   

Anybody else notice that the PK went to squat roughly the same time Gorges got into the lineup?

Things that make you go 'hmmm.'

I didn't notice him on the ice for the PK goals though.  Was he?

This was not a good game, other than the first period. This team is winless and the fact that fans standards and what to expect are so low is beyond disheartening.

Comparing this crap Buffalo puts on the ice to Toronto makes me sick to my stomach. Another year my kids don't go to games is the kicker.....season over the same month it started. Enjoy the year and see you in '18.

Well, given the standards that some fans on here have for their own postings I am not surprised.  

We ask for a team to have control, to play disciplined, to be better and then we don't ask the same of ourselves.  

There are posters on there who are the equivalent of Radko Gudas and we allow them to get under our skin and take cheap shots at us and then feel the need to dignify idiots with a response?

We're one and the same with this team.

By the way, I am using we, it does not mean to include all.

This team gave up 0 ES goals last night to a good team.  It's improving.  There are some players who are definitely making the process more difficult.  Right now I'd say there are 4 players in the lineup who need to not be in the lineup.  82, 5, 67, and 25.

If we could replace them with Bogo/Falk, Antipin, Bailey, Fashing I think we'd be in a much better spot right now.

Because those players are not carrying their weight out there they cause other players to have to do more and play where they are not best used.  

He may be in error to accuse you specifically this, but he's spot-on about there being an observable presence of this thought on the board

There's also a lot more nuance than "I can't believe people hate/want to get rid of Kane!" He's a good player that doesn't help his linemates. There's a spot for him on this lineup, our coach just hasn't found it yet.

Why isn't ROR on the penalty kill? 2 mins to go in the game, face off in your end and ROR sits on the bench? I know they want to limit his s minutes but...

Why isn't ROR on the penalty kill? 2 mins to go in the game, face off in your end and ROR sits on the bench? I know they want to limit his s minutes but...

90 didn't play a second of PK time last night.

I had to review the thread to see what you meant.

Flagg, you really didn't do anything wrong.  And you got this part right:  "You bring nothing to this forum and should leave."

The key is for everyone to put the poster in question on ignore.  I'd rather have JeffIsTragic back than that troll.

I'm a bit surprised that this clown has lasted as long as he has.

nfreeman was probably celebrating a big milestone and when he is back and reviews this thread and others in which this guy has posted the fireworks will begin.

Moulson was just a few seconds short of 20 minutes of ice time.

Reinhart didn't touch 15. 

Moulson was on the ice to end the game, along with Griffith. Has he come within a mile of scoring a goal yet? No. He hasn't come anywhere close. Why is he playing so much?

Housley only had 4 forwards who are showing up for work. What choice does he have.

So how about that Butcher kid?

Well,  I said last season, if Moulson, Gorges, and Bogosian are back in 2017-18 as regular components of the line up,  this team is not really serious about winning in 2017-18.  

Last night's game - Gorges and Moulson combined for over 30 minutes of ice time - Gorges 13,  Moulson nearly 20.  What else besides an "L" would be expected?  Gorges got the expected 2 PIM - that's about all I expect from him.  

Edited by Jsixspd

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.