GDT: Buffalo Sabres @ Los Angeles Kings, 10/14/17, 10:30pm ET, MSG

darksabre

The plan is this:

1.  Despite a weird watching-a-train-wreck quality that the troll had, he is gone.

2.  Everyone else is, again, requested not to introduce politics -- including via random remarks about political figures.

The troll is banned I see, but his posts are still here.  Is it a lot of work to make it as if he never was here ... deleting his posts and all quotes ... forget it.  Probably good to remind us all of what not to post like.

It means that Randall is in full "not worthy for anything nice" 1st year grad student mode (which is much like puberty, except you have to grade papers to receive your allowance & you get less sleep) & figures he'll get banned for engaging the troll.

Randall - sorry, n isn't going to let you out of here that easily. :P

Nonsense.

Sorry, Taro.

The troll is banned I see, but his posts are still here.  Is it a lot of work to make it as if he never was here ... deleting his posts and all quotes ... forget it.  Probably good to remind us all of what not to post like.

Nonsense.

Sorry, Taro.

:huh: :unsure:

No, really. Flagg was concerned that he himself would get a ban for being the 1st person to indirectly reference politics &/or for letting the troll get his dander up.

It would be a huge loss to the forum were that to happen & there was no way n would've done that.

Really not sure what the "sorry" was for. There is no way the forum would be better off w/out Randall posting here.

:huh: :unsure:

No, really. Flagg was concerned that he himself would get a ban for being the 1st person to indirectly reference politics &/or for letting the troll get his dander up.

It would be a huge loss to the forum were that to happen & there was no way n would've done that.

Really not sure what the "sorry" was for. There is no way the forum would be better off w/out Randall posting here.

Randall should not be concerned.  If he were banned this place would go up in flames.  He took on that troll for all of us.

And I just wanted to be sure that if I offended you in any way to apologise in advance ...  :flirt:

Randall should not be concerned.  If he were banned this place would go up in flames.  He took on that troll for all of us.

And I just wanted to be sure that if I offended you in any way to apologise in advance ...  :flirt:

How could you possibly offend anyone here?

To imply that I'd be offended is offensive! You'd better apolo..., oh, you already did. Well then. Guess we're good here. Carry on. :p

What the heck does this cryptic post mean?

I think I figured this out and I, certainly, did not mean that you were the clown.  I think you knew that it was that other clown, which, as I expected nfreeman took care of after the cake and ice cream.

oh I was just messing around! 

Shoulda used one more emoji, my b.

How could you possibly offend anyone here?

To imply that I'd be offended is offensive! You'd better apolo..., oh, you already did. Well then. Guess we're good here. Carry on. :P

Well, it seems that I played some role in our friend from Sarasota, or whatever he called himself, becoming scarce around here, but thanks.

:beer:

Those pesky Arizona Coyotes! 

They are always preventing us from having sole possession of last place.

Wait. Are we tanking this year?

Are we a playoff team in a slump?  Deliberately tanking for a high draft pick?  Is this a building year of pain while we wait for key assets to develop? 

It all looks the same.  I can't tell which it is.

I at least expect Bogo to contribute some offense.

Him always being hurt and getting paid so much $ is already pretty offensive.

Look here's the problem with what you're doing. Sam has a -4 for the short handed goals. He has -3 for the rest. Sam hasn't scored so there is nothing to offset that -3. I'm not worried about it. I'd like ROR - Reinhart - Bailey as a line just to see what happens.

Sam is -8, though. I get what you are saying, and obviously it's not a great stat, but it's fairly telling so far, in this case.

Moulson was just a few seconds short of 20 minutes of ice time.

Reinhart didn't touch 15.

Moulson was on the ice to end the game, along with Griffith. Has he come within a mile of scoring a goal yet? No. He hasn't come anywhere close. Why is he playing so much?

This is absolutely mind-boggling. Moulson cannot be playing that much. What is coach thinking?

Gorges and Moulson deserved every minute of icetime they got last night. Is it just a coincidence that we had a chance late in the third of that game? The game is so much more than missing a couple of open ice passes.

Gorges I didn't have a problem with.

Perhaps I'm just seeing what I want to, but I really, really didn't like his game. Quiet isn't good enough for me in the situations he was put in.

I'm with you. Our standards are exceedingly low if what Moulson contributed yesterday is good enough for a second line scorer on this team. I definitely didn't think he deserved all that time he got.

Edited by Thorny

Ah!  A good reason to leave those Confederate monuments standing!

Those pesky Arizona Coyotes! 

They are always preventing us from having sole possession of last place.

Wait. Are we tanking this year?

Are we a playoff team in a slump?  Deliberately tanking for a high draft pick?  Is this a building year of pain while we wait for key assets to develop? 

It all looks the same.  I can't tell which it is.

Oh, I think it'll be pretty clear soon.

Him always being hurt and getting paid so much $ is already pretty offensive.

Sam is -8, though. I get what you are saying, and obviously it's not a great stat, but it's fairly telling so far, in this case.

This is absolutely mind-boggling. Moulson cannot be playing that much. What is coach thinking?

Just, no. Moulson definitely, assuredly did not deserve what he got.

Gorges I didn't have a problem with.

I'm with you. Our standards are exceedingly low if what Moulson contributed yesterday is good enough for a second line scorer on this team.

Very telling. He's not producing

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.