GDT: Buffalo Sabres @ Los Angeles Kings, 10/14/17, 10:30pm ET, MSG

darksabre

You mean, like, flaming?

I'm shocked that this fellow used something that is traditionally a female thing to do to try and insult you

so shocked let me tell you

this is my shocked face 

"Hey guiz Jack "Ryan Leaf" EIchel haha so clever"

"Guyz RYAN LEAF EICHEL RYAN LEAF EICHEL"

OMFG HOW DARE U MAKE FUN OF MY MESSIAH U STUPID LIB

probably banned

What a legacy. 

You’re the one still crying over “Orange Man” as President. You have deep seeded issues that need to be hugged out. Tell your mom that dad said to give you a loving hug.

Jack ---the fact that the guy said Trump is spineless just shows the extent of his dishonesty.Even an obsessive who needs to incorporate trump bashing into his everyday debate weapons

normally has some grip on reality.Some grip on the truth.And even those who legitimately/honestly dont likeTrump admit that the orange man has a very strong spine.

There are some who accuse him of being a white supremist while everyone who ever knew him in NYC all those yrs.;even those who would never support him politically know he doesnt have a racist bone in his body.

By the way mods, I apologize for my behavior and am turning myself in, I didn't mean to, the team makes me feel angry. I'll take the warning points or banning or whatever I have grading to do anyway

What do you have to apologize for? Responding to a douche who has 12 posts, none of which has anything to do wth hockey or the Sabres but only tries to belittle posters?

Jack ---the fact that the guy said Trump is spineless just shows the extent of his dishonesty.Even an obsessive who needs to incorporate trump bashing into his everyday debate weapons

normally has some grip on reality.Some grip on the truth.And even those who legitimately/honestly dont likeTrump admit that the orange man has a very strong spine.

There are some who accuse him of being a white supremist while everyone who ever knew him in NYC all those yrs.;even those who would never support him politically know he doesnt have a racist bone in his body.

You caught me :lol:

What do you have to apologize for? Responding to a douche who has 12 posts, none of which has anything to do wth hockey or the Sabres but only tries to belittle posters?

I shouldn't have mentioned the orange dude in the first place. But Lehner, being a baby, reminds me so much of the orange baby that I couldn't help it. (Okay, I am actually apologizing for this one :lol: )

BTW, I voted for a republican people. Chillax.

Edited by Randall Flagg

By the way mods, I apologize for my behavior and am turning myself in, I didn't mean to, the team makes me feel angry. I'll take the warning points or banning or whatever I have grading to do anyway

Damn this dude is a teacher? Do you try to brainwash children why it’s okay to have hard working people pay for lazies healthcare? On second thought ... you probably coerce the children into doing Harvey Weinstein things.

Damn this dude is a teacher? Do you try to brainwash children why it’s okay to have hard working people pay for lazies healthcare? On second thought ... you probably coerce the children into doing Harvey Weinstein things.

Holy , you piece of .

Also, I'm a graduate student, pursuing a PhD in particle physics. I am a TA, which is why I have to grade things.

In before the ban.

Great post. President Trump denounced the nazis since day one and denounced them again the next day after Charlottesville. It took Obama, Hillary and the liberal media 5 days to denounce Weinstein. 5 days!!! I don’t let my kids around Democrats and liberals anymore, they just look like pedophiles.

Wow - who would have thought 5 games in the rebooted, rebuilt Sabres would have ONE lousy point, and firmly entrenched at not only the bottom of the Atlantic, but the bottom of the entire LEAGUE???

It sure is looking like a serious tank year - I thought the idea was to push for a WC berth this year, and serious Cup contention next year, and thereafter?  

Wow - who would have thought 5 games in the rebooted, rebuilt Sabres would have ONE lousy point, and firmly entrenched at not only the bottom of the Atlantic, but the bottom of the entire LEAGUE???

It sure is looking like a serious tank year - I thought the idea was to push for a WC berth this year, and serious Cup contention next year, and thereafter?

I did. Jack Eichel is Michael Peca at best. Have you seen highlights of that Matthews goal against Habs? Incredible.

I am so sorry for his children.

Because I don’t want them molested?

I did. Jack Eichel is Michael Peca at best. Have you seen highlights of that Matthews goal against Habs? Incredible.

Because they're being raised by someone who thinks it's cool to throw accusations like that around and has so little command of the English language that any high school that values its own degree would not let him graduate.

I mean you have a point. It's pretty clear at this point that Jack will never live up to his contract.

Far as Democrats, I agree. I don't won't my kids anywhere near anyone who's ever driven a van for the same reason

Because they're being raised by someone who thinks it's cool to throw accusations like that around and has so little command of the English language that any high school that values its own degree would not let him graduate.

Dude. Don't bother.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.