GDT: Buffalo Sabres @ Los Angeles Kings, 10/14/17, 10:30pm ET, MSG

darksabre

8:30AM on gameday and no GDT. I should be surprised but I'm not.

Once upon a time the LA Kings were bad. Really bad. Then they got good. And now they're okay. 

LA has given up only 5 goals in 3 games, the lowest in the league. For a Sabres team that isn't scoring much, this could be a nightmare matchup for bleary eyed Buffalo fans. 

Remember this?

Edited by d4rksabre

8:30AM on gameday and no GDT. I should be surprised but I'm not.

Once upon a time the LA Kings were bad. Really bad. Then they got good. And now they're okay. 

LA has given up only 5 goals in 3 games, the lowest in the league. For a Sabres team that isn't scoring much, this could be a nightmare matchup for bleary eyed Buffalo fans. 

Remember this?

Lets hope L.A. isn't looking for some payback and runs up the score. I'm looking for a big game from Nolan :blink:. Well anyhoo...

GO SABRES ! 

I was in the middle of posting one and then I went upstairs and ate breakfast.... you completed the job.

We are playing the team that modeled their mascot after Auston Matthews tattoo.  Jack should be motivated.

I've become convinced that Buffalo is going to be visited by Vigo soon.  There's a ton of pink slime flowing under the city.

The Kings have a rookie on their top line who is from Buffalo.  The Sabres have Jordan Nolan returning against the team that dropped him.  We have story lines inside the big story line.

I'll still be watching even after watching two youth hockey games today.  I'm not rescinding my fan card and I refuse to give into the dark side.

"8:30AM on gameday and no GDT. I should be surprised but I'm not."

I actually woke up and checked to see how much they lost by last night.  Thought the game was yesterday.

That's how much attention I pay during West Coast Week.

That's only 5:30 west coast time.

I really like the late games. Just want to see some more plays as a team and less no look passes to the other team.

Go Sabres!!!!

Who was the last Sabre to score a goal in Los Angeles?

If you answered Craig Rivet, yes that Craig Rivet, you would be correct.

Damn, that's ugly. Well I've already given up hope for a win on this trip and instead looking at individual player progression. So far we have Eichel, Kane, Girgs, and Pominville awake and playing. I'm hoping Risto and ROR wake up. Who knows, maybe even Samson!

Had a dream we won 3 in a row starting tonight, so let's see how that goes

Hey, someone here is picking the Sabres to win 3 straight! Thaaaat's great.

It's the same guy that was knocked out of the 2 strike Suicide Pool after only 5 weeks. Thaaaat's not so good.

Boy, could I go for a Genny now.

Hey, someone here is picking the Sabres to win 3 straight! Thaaaat's great.

It's the same guy that was knocked out of the 2 strike Suicide Pool after only 5 weeks. Thaaaat's not so good.

Boy, could I go for a Genny now.

:lol:

But, I also lead the fantasy football league

Ran into Marty Biron this morning (we played against his son).  He's not worried about the team.  It's ugly.. but he's not worried.  

Good enough for me.  Also.. damn he's tall and he's a riot to talk to... 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.