GDT Sabres at Anaheim 3/17/17 10pm EST MSG

Brawndo

Last game of the West Coast Disaster.

It's St Paddy's Day so how many posters will be too inebriated to watch or care?

I care...    

(Which is a quote, you just have to say it in the right Luke way.)

That said, I'm going to miss this one. There's only so much Irish dancing I can take -- but this is the day to embrace it.

Go Sabres! Jack needs to reignite the "most points in the NHL since arbitrary date" conversation again so we have something to be joyful about.

The priority should be to determine which wingers will maximize Eichel's scoring chances.  Have him try centering Foligno and Fasching, who were the two players who appeared to give the most effort last night.  Moulson is too slow and not physical enough to win the puck battles in the O zone.  Or swap Rodrigues to his college linemate's wing, and have Reinhart center F & F.

And put McCabe back with Risto.  Gorges is good in spurts but can't handle the top D minutes or top line opponents anymore.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.