GDT Sabres at Anaheim 3/17/17 10pm EST MSG

Brawndo

Sabres scored more SO goals tonight than they have all season. Way to go PHam with the genius stat. Of course they did, they had just about as many attempts in one game as they've had all season. I'm pretty sure they only had 11 attempts coming in. 

Edited by JJFIVEOH

Nilsson didn't even get a star, much less 1st star? He was undoubtedly the best player on the ice. 

How is that even possible?

I know we went 11 rounds in 2010 but that's gotta be pushing it.

Was that against the Avalanche and we lost? I was at that game

I'm so confused by this

Bernier and Fowler for Anaheim.

Me two. I can see if they're homers and only pick their own players, that's one thing. But, if they're going to throw a Sabre in there................... Eichel over Nilsson? 

Man, the guy comes off the bench and plays a game like that, give him some credit where credit is due! 

I don't think I've hated a defensemen as much as Bogosian since Smehlik. The difference, of course, is Smehlik didn't really deserve my hate...and Bogo may deserve more.

Bull ####ing s###.

He deserved EVERY SINGLE OUNCE of hate he received. #### ol' "... clears the puck, ... not out."

:censored:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.