Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

They won with Joe ###### Webb under center and everybody wants to crucify the HC smdh

We won. Only thing that matters. Every coach makes questionable decisions. We still won. Stop trying to be miserable and be happy (I agree with you, speaking to the bitching fans) Edited by LGR4GM

I'm shocked you thought the Jesus wrestler was intellectual enough to have thought that out. This guy is in WAAAAAAYYYY over his head.

Well, now, wait a second. I'm not down for the broad brush of "Sean the Wrestler a/k/a the Jesus freak" stuff.

He may be in over his head on some of this strategic stuff, but he's done a more than commendable job on a lot of other key items, I think.

Maybe he isn't cut out for the job. But the fact that he took a path that a lot of NFL coaches would probably take doesn't seem to indicate, per se, that he's out of his depth.

They won with Joe ###### Webb under center and everybody wants to crucify the HC  smdh

There's something to this.

We won. Only thing that matters. Every coach makes questionable decisions. We still won. Stop trying to be miserable and be happy (I agree with you, speaking to the bitching fans)

And to this!

OTOH, it makes me nuts that the team's HC wasn't weighing the team's playoff hopes in the context of an OT game in December.

And what coach got us to even be in the playoff conversation?

Marone, Rex, whoever was the coach we lost to the Steelers backups (Mularky?)

Watching Monday Night Countdown and the fellation of Brady is nauseating.

Figured we'd all be used to this by now. Just wait until he retires, then the ball washing will hit an all time level

I really don’t care for McDermott the man. Seems like a nice enough fellow but reeks too much of Richie Cunningham for my taste. The playoff naivety fits the stereotype I’ve created in my head all too well. I assume he is also a smart fellow so there is a good chance he could learn better clock management. Either way dumb luck runs out eventually and prayers aren’t enough to save you. Will he still be winning when that happens?

Miami scroring touchdowns tonight. Off a Brady interception even. I know the Bills are probably better off if NE wins, but it's some nice Schadenfreude.

Edit: at 5-7, Miami would pass the Bills if they run the table or maybe even they split their games. But, if the Bills end up with 7 or 8 losses, I have a hard time believing they'll be looking at a playoff spot even if Miami doesn't win any other games.

Edited by MattiPaj

Miami scroring touchdowns tonight. Off a Brady interception even. I know the Bills are probably better off if NE wins, but it's some nice Schadenfreude.

Edit: at 5-7, Miami would pass the Bills if they run the table or maybe even they split their games. But, if the Bills end up with 7 or 8 losses, I have a hard time believing they'll be looking at a playoff spot even if Miami doesn't win any other games.

Keeping the division tiltle w/in rea... :w00t:

Sorry, almost got through it w/ out crackin' up. Just couldn't do it. :lol:

Keeping the division tiltle w/in rea... :w00t:

Sorry, almost got through it w/ out crackin' up. Just couldn't do it. :lol:

Theater of the Absurd! :) At this point in the season, you're rooting for the leaders to keep winning, this game is a perfect example. Pats win, division clinched (right?), Miami all but eliminated (8-8 isn't going to cut it). Miami wins, they have a shot at the playoffs (long shot).

Also: there was just a hyperhydrosis commercial just on. Better known as Excessive Sweating; Brian Campbell should apply for their next commercial citing prior experience!

K, I'm saying it...

That's fcuking ########!

Seriously, why even make the analogy? Just fcuking dumb ass, aw shucks, fcuking pandering. And it's stupid to boot. Sh!t kicker.

Edited by ubkev

K, I'm saying it...

That's fcuking retarded!

Seriously, why even make the analogy? Just fcuking dumb ass, aw shucks, fcuking pandering. And it's ###### stupid to boot. Sh!t kicker.

It was literally the first thing out of his mouth at the end of the game. He was probably thinking about how to name-drop "the troops" when he called that punt.

It was literally the first thing out of his mouth at the end of the game. He was probably thinking about how to name-drop "the troops" when he called that punt.

It's like he was holding his fcuking breath waiting to spit that out. "Well, I'm glad you asked. The conditions were TROOPS!!!!"

K, I'm saying it...

That's fcuking retarded!

Seriously, why even make the analogy? Just fcuking dumb ass, aw shucks, fcuking pandering. And it's ###### stupid to boot. Sh!t kicker.

You’ll make your point in a stronger manner if you resist the urge to fall back on hateful, harmful turns of phrase for the purported sake of emphasis.

I don't think the link correctly reflects the statement he was attempting to make. What he said was clunky and didn't make much sense, but I don't believe his point was to literally say the conditions were ‘no different’ from what the military goes through. 

Below is the quote from McDermott:

“You never know what the conditions are, what you’re going to get, no different than our military people in terms of what they go through. We have to perform just like they do.”

Edited by Lanny

I don't think the link correctly reflects the statement he was attempting to make. What he said was clunky and didn't make much sense, but I don't believe his point was to literally say the conditions were ‘no different’ from what the military goes through. 

Below is the quote from McDermott:

“You never know what the conditions are, what you’re going to get, no different than our military people in terms of what they go through. We have to perform just like they do.”

That is literally what he says. That football players have to be ready for the weather just like "military people", because "military people" also have to deal with weather, which makes them basically the same. 

That weather will really get ya. Never mind the bullets, IEDs, etc. That weather, it's something else.

Experiencing weather really helps me relate to "military people". When I cleaned my car off this morning, man, I was like "Man, now I really respect what military people go through." 

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif