Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

Is that a Cuse accent? Doesn't sound too different than Buffalo.

I don't even know if a Cuse accent is a thing. Buffalo is this mix of Canada and the Midwest, and Rochester is a little more watered down version of the Midwest style. But Cuse is just kinda out there with Utica and the rest of CNY. It's like how no one has a Vermont accent. That's CNY.

GO BIIILLLSSSSS!!! FOR WE ARE HERE TO CHEER FOR YOU. GO BIIIILLLSSSSS!!!!

Ah, my proudest moment as a fan. The week after the Bills won and Marv sang that song as promised, my dad and I sat in the front row behind the opposition bench and I hung a sign that read: MARV TO BILLS: WIN OR I'LL SING AGAIN. They showed it during the broadcast.

Taylor is making some great throws today.

Bum. He and Evander can share a flight out of town.

Still think you guys need to win all 3 now though :(

Any way you slice it, we pretty much need a miracle to get in the playoffs, right? Ravens and Chargers have super easy schedules ahead of today...

Edit: maybe not super easy, but easier than the Patriots...

Edited by erickompositör72

Any way you slice it, we pretty much need a miracle to get in the playoffs, right? Ravens and Chargers have super easy schedules ahead of today...

Well I think you need to have the chiefs/chargers to lose a game, ravens I can't see lose any more but never know.

According to the NY Times simulator, sweeping Miami and losing to New England gives Buffalo a 65% chance of playoffs.