Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

Slapping the ball is where they draw the line? Both teams are acting like this game is over and it's open season for buffoonery.

I wanna know where the unsportsmanlike penalty was on the Dolphins o line guy who was going after one of our guys away from that other stuff.

A gal is going to try to call today's game on CBS. Yeah, right. She'll probably get all emotional and have to step out of the booth.

:ph34r:

This wasn't her first NFL game, but it sure seemed like it.  And a former kicker shouldn't be providing the color commentary, either.  They were horrible.  Worse than Wilcots and Eagle.  Horrible.

This wasn't her first NFL game, but it sure seemed like it.  And a former kicker shouldn't be providing the color commentary, either.  They were horrible.  Worse than Wilcots and Eagle.  Horrible.

I honestly didn't have a problem with their call today.

So I'm guessing that the NFL's initiative for today was called "give a kid a ball day". I'm going to assume that the players were told to do it,… I just wonder if the kids were planted, as well.

Edited by TräskB

When he declared Hauschka had an interesting story but then weaves in his kid? Wth.  It was bad. So was the ref and production team.  Unsure how decisions are made, I bet the A-team / guys with seniority are avoiding Buffalo in Dec.  Nice win though!

Fack. Thought Feeley was a former Fish QB. Knew he also played for the Iggles, but reeeaaly thought he was a past QB. :doh:

But, at any rate, found listening to music rather than "McCoy breaks the tackle & throws a strike to McCoy" & 'the Fish are dreamy' far more entertaining. YMMV.

Titans have to play the Rams and Jags though

Ravens are in barring a total collapse. Same with the Chiefs and they'll win the West. Titans will get in if they beat the Jags in week 17, even if they lose to the Rams next week. Just don't know if the Jags will have much to play for and may rest guys. And we'll be home ... again.

I wanted to move a convo from the Around the NHL thread.  

Tyrod not starting the charger game.

First, it is stupid to pull your starting QB when you are in a playoff spot. That move by McDermott is mind numbingly dumb

Second, it is even more idiotic to let the rookie QB you replaced Tyrod with throw not 1 or 2 or 3 interceptions but 5 before you pull him.  He was vulnerable (wait can I use that word or is only the CDC not allowed to use it?) to having a bad game because he is a rookie. Complete stupidity on the coaching side.

Third, I don't think they win with Tyrod because I don't think they would have put up enough points with Tyrod anyways. Basically I think the Charger offense would have scored on our defense and I think we would not have kept up with that.  That is why I don't think it matters that Tyrod didn't start that game.  Again, I also think points 1 and 2 are valid so it might be a catch 22.  I just hope they learn a thing or two from their coaches mistakes and are better next year because there have been some really questionable playcalls and other decisions this season.