Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

Wow ... sounds like you've been to a few Cowboy games and seen Allen up close and personal. Either that or he got your sister preggers.

Awesome ... Peterman the sequel. Who starts next year ?

Look, Mr. Allen, I'm sorry your grandson couldn't break 2000 yards in the MWC and regressed so clearly from last season. Really, I am. But the QBs that I last referenced were at least good in college. Joshy boy ain't.

And my imaginary sister can bang whomever she wants.

Look, Mr. Allen, I'm sorry your grandson couldn't break 2000 yards in the MWC and regressed so clearly from last season. Really, I am. But the QBs that I last referenced were at least good in college. Joshy boy ain't.

And my imaginary sister can bang whomever she wants.

No prob ... I'll rely on the opinions on those who do it for a living. I never said that Allen was the only option for the Bills, just one of them. 

No prob ... I'll rely on the opinions on those who do it for a living. I never said that Allen was the only option for the Bills, just one of them.

That's perfectly fine. You do what you do and I'll do what I do.

...but I'll be here to gloat when he continues to suck. :p

Edited by ubkev

FWIW.

Pregame worship service to take place before Bills meet Dolphins

Faithful who are also football fans have an invitation from organizers to gather from 9:45 to 10:45 a.m. in the Ad Pro Sports Training Center, adjacent to the Bills stadium, for a nondenominational Christian service.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/12/04/pregame-worship-service-to-take-place-before-bills-meet-dolphins/

+++

I've chirped plenty about this influence at OBD, but, in fairness, if the franchise finds its surrounding environs becoming known as a sort of modern Sodom and Gomorrah, it's probably appropriate to introduce some vibes on the other side of the ledger. 

If the franchise is bothered by that stuff, wouldn't a better response be to clean up Sodom and Gomorrah? Maybe a flood or something?

FWIW.

Pregame worship service to take place before Bills meet Dolphins

Faithful who are also football fans have an invitation from organizers to gather from 9:45 to 10:45 a.m. in the Ad Pro Sports Training Center, adjacent to the Bills stadium, for a nondenominational Christian service.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/12/04/pregame-worship-service-to-take-place-before-bills-meet-dolphins/

+++

I've chirped plenty about this influence at OBD, but, in fairness, if the franchise finds its surrounding environs becoming known as a sort of modern Sodom and Gomorrah, it's probably appropriate to introduce some vibes on the other side of the ledger.

This stuff is fairly normal to me. See it all the time at drag races and NASCAR. The bills aren't breaking any ground here.

This stuff is fairly normal to me. See it all the time at drag races and NASCAR. The bills aren't breaking any ground here.

Indeed, the Chiefs have been doing it for years.

I'm surprised about the drag race thing, though.  Usually folks dressing up fancy don't get all religious before they race.

Indeed, the Chiefs have been doing it for years.

I'm surprised about the drag race thing, though.  Usually folks dressing up fancy don't get all religious before they race.

Maybe where you live. Around these parts they put on their finest tuxedo t-shirts (the one without all the mustard and chili stains) and get right with Jeebus.

Who would bother to sell a ticket for $4? It can't possibly be worth the time.

The only thought is they are trying to make a point to indicate how little they care. 

In other words, bragging to the guys at the bar "I'm done with the Bills, so much that I sold my ticket for $4. IDGAF anymore"

Serious question:  Do we think tix would be $4 if the stadium were downtown?  I don't.  I'd throw 4 bucks away to go see a quarter or two, but I won't drive to OP to do it.  If it were downtown, it would be a no-brainer.

(EDIT to be clearer:  I'd pay more to take a chance on seeing this team downtown than I would when traveling to OP is involved.)

Edited by Eleven

Serious question:  Do we think tix would be $4 if the stadium were downtown?  I don't.  I'd throw 4 bucks away to go see a quarter or two, but I won't drive to OP to do it.  If it were downtown, it would be a no-brainer.

(EDIT to be clearer:  I'd pay more to take a chance on seeing this team downtown than I would when traveling to OP is involved.)

Agreed, take some easy transportation (walk/bike/train), tailgate a bit, watch some football, then leave for some food and beverages.

Agreed, take some easy transportation (walk/bike/train), tailgate a bit, watch some football, then leave for some food and beverages.

Would there be room to tailgate downtown ? Something tells me the Bago lot will disappear.

This is an interesting inquiry. The current location is largely for the lifers, the varying shades of #BillsMafia (not just the table lunatics -- all of the game day diehards). 

It's definitely not for me. But if I could just go downtown to go to a game? That very well might change things for me.

Would there be room to tailgate downtown ? Something tells me the Bago lot will disappear.

Do the Bills as a franchise want fans tailgating? Me thinks not. Less income in the stadium, more absurd drunk behavior. I for one, won't go to a game unless I have club seats to avoid the Caligula atmosphere surrounding the games.

I'm sure there would be enough room for you to set up a grill, have a few beverages, throw a ball, etc.  There's room in Baltimore for that, and that stadium is situated similarly to where I would envision a Bills stadium downtown.

Do the Bills as a franchise want fans tailgating? Me thinks not. Less income in the stadium, more absurd drunk behavior. I for one, won't go to a game unless I have club seats to avoid the Caligula atmosphere surrounding the games.

I don't think they want to eliminate it.  I think they want it toned down.