Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

I don't think I've ever been simultaneously this angry and this elated at a game's conclusion.

At least we get to talk about how we're still "IN THE HUNT" for another week. We want the Titans, Jags, Jets, and Chargers to lose today. And the Ravens to lose tonight. I still remain fairly convinced that the Bills will need to win out in order to make the playoffs.

Great game. Love the conditions and the outcome.

Any word on Petey?

In concussion protocol

I'm happy we won, and I generally think we're a pretty well-coached team (Dennison aside). But man, McDermott's Andy Reid-like game management is going to cost us games.

The Bills won in spite of the decision to punt not as a result of it. He is the best coach they have had in a while, but he can be infuriating at times.

McDermott needs to wash McCoy's car for the rest of the year and next year, too.

And the whole team owes it to a very questionable PI call.

Still, the hope remains alive.

Late call but the right one, illegal pick just inside the end zone more than a yard past line of scrimmage. Photos of end zone celebration are epic. https://twitter.com/i/moments/939969435925958657

McDermott needs to wash McCoy's car for the rest of the year and next year, too.

And the whole team owes it to a very questionable PI call.

Still, the hope remains alive.

Indeed it does, my friend! The Titans loss today surprised me and is huge for our playoff chances. The easiest road to the playoffs is now:

1. Bills sweep Dolphins

2. Titans lose last two games to Rams and Jags

3. Chargers beat Chiefs next week and end up winning the AFC West Division title

A Titans collapse is more realistic than a Ravens collapse.