Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

I've seen people drink and beat their families and kill thousands of Americans on the roads every year. 

Everyone should still be allowed to drink.

No one is saying that everyone should be forced to smoke weed. 

I am.

SI asked scouts and ranked the qbs in the draft.

Go look... it's bad. Shows why the NFL can't draft qbs right for sure.

Josh Allen couldn't suck more at football if you payed him. Honestly, I think he should take up another sport. Edited by ubkev

The entire thing is basically one big racial connotation. 

To quote Nixon's chief domestic advisor, John Ehrlichman, when he started the war on drugs:

“The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I’m saying? We knew we couldn’t make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did.”

Get rid of the ball Tyrod.

Why is the second and long play to Tolbert every single time? Do they enjoy giving up on drives?

Punch it in!!!

Love when TT moves his legs. He's been as good as you could hope from a non-franchise QB this year.

This D hates 3rd downs :lol:

Just fall on it you goofs! WOOOOOOOOO!

Thompson looks to be a nice pickup.

Shoulda run there TT.

Damn. Get the first downs when you can so you don't have to rely on kicking.

It looks that Jones should have kept running though, he would have caught that ball but he hesitated.

Where is everyone? lol.

Get off the field let's gooooooo!

Wow, we simply cannot stop anyone on 3rd down.

If you play zone you need to get into Winston's face otherwise he will carve it up all day. 

I hate our third down defense and I blame the train horn for it.