Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

Two turnovers. Two bad decisions (throw to #25 with open field in the red zone and last play of the half) and no points.

I have to think the toss to McCoy was TT telling himself “I’m a quarterback.” I have to think the last play of the half was .... well, I have no idea. Dennison, TT, Beuller?

Next to Bledsoe throwing the ball away on 4th down, that might have been the Billsiest offensive play ever.

Don't forget Trent running out of bounds behind the LOS on 4th down on our last play of the game. 

Looking at it again, that was the only choice TT had, there were no reads and no other options. So that was the playcall. McDermott or Dennison decided to run that play. Then TT thought it was cool to run it. He should have said " you" and called something else. Then Matthews actually caught it. He should have batted it into the turf and then freaked out on the coaches. 

Next to Bledsoe throwing the ball away on 4th down, that might have been the Billsiest offensive play ever.

Don't forget Trent running out of bounds behind the LOS on 4th down on our last play of the game. 

Truth time: my mind had combined these two into the same play--I thought Trent threw it away on 4th down. 

And I guess McDermott freaked out on the sidelines, so it wasn't his call. 

Hey Nate. ###### you. 

Tampa is bad and we had better win this game.

As someone who was a huge Winston fan coming out of college (as player, not a person, obviously), I'm bitterly disappointed by his development. In fact, I'm not sure he's had any--he literally looks like the exact same player he was 3 years ago.

Logan Thomas > Zay Jones.

As someone who was a huge Winston fan coming out of college (as player, not a person, obviously), I'm bitterly disappointed by his development. In fact, I'm not sure he's had any--he literally looks like the exact same player he was 3 years ago.

Logan Thomas > Zay Jones.

Yes as he's literally contributed something.

I don't know much about PFF but they rank Zay Jones 172nd out of 172 NFL WRs. 

Bill Barnwell had a stat that Jones is on pace for the lowest reception percentage of any WR in the last 30 years or something like that. He's terrible. Football Outsiders' metrics had him as one of the worst WRs in the draft, as well, so it's not like it was unpredictable he may struggle. Let this be the last time we take a guy with a mediocre skill set from a small school because his position coach likes him.

I spoke too soon, what a dumb penalty. Ugh.

Soooooft Zoooooone

Just one of these weeks I'd like a nice 3-4 score win. I know it's being picky, but these games hurt my heart!

Aside from two brilliant turnovers, Tampa has walked all over us.

Given the state of the Bills offense, I could see them winning on two safeties.