Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

That is a bummer about Boldin.  Not that he wants to play again, but that he evidently didn't want to play for the Bills, and the Bills could really use him.

Now more than ever, too.  I guess their 4-2 record didn't impress him.  Oh well, maybe we'll actually get something useful in return.

That is a bummer about Boldin. Not that he wants to play again, but that he evidently didn't want to play for the Bills, and the Bills could really use him.

I've been jumping up and down since there was even a hint the Bills would sign him. Dude is completely shot. Terrible. He was never fast but he's like offensive lineman slow now. He can't get open. He had the 2nd lowest YPC of all WR last year. He's awful. I don't know how else to get my point across. Please don't recite his 8 TDs last season. Fluke. There is a reason he's not playing with anyone.

Fish-Crows game just had a seriously cheap hit from Alonso into a sliding Flacco's head. Surprised he wasn't ejected. Drove his shoulder through Flacco's helmet. Flacco looked like he had no idea where he was.

Will get fined, possibly suspended when the league reviews it.

1.  Boldin never was about Charlottesville.

2.  Alonso should be suspended.

3.  The Dolphins are embarrassed out! BWAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAA!

fify  ;)

The Dolphins are playing like the Sabres in the tank years.

Edited by Doohickie