Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

I prefer t swizz before she went all pop, but hey.... She's catchy as hell and it sells.

I don't find Gwen Stefani attractive

And tyrod did a much much better job of not taking hits, that was good to see.... Unfortunately the rest of his game was Meh, especially his deep balls

When the heck would that have been?

Hasn't her music ALWAYS been popsy-flopsy?

Fake news! God loves Buffalo sports. That's why he's blessed us with all those championships .......er never mind.

I mean God loves us now because we hired a soul harvester. He's saving us all those souls to appease God and because of that we've curried his favor.

In reality, I'm ok with him thanking his imaginary friend, but if he doesn't blame him when we lose I'm going to bring it up on his behalf. It's only fair.

You flat earthers are ridiculous.

Word.

I prefer t swizz before she went all pop, but hey.... She's catchy as hell and it sells.

I don't find Gwen Stefani attractive

And tyrod did a much much better job of not taking hits, that was good to see.... Unfortunately the rest of his game was Meh, especially his deep balls

Must be a bewb man :flirt:

Gwen Stefani is a poor man's Fergie Duhamel   :wub:

there was supposed to be a couple more quoted comments in there.  You'll have to excuse me.  I'm a little out of practice. 

Edited by korab rules

2009 Time Machine.

If an owner is able to put together a knowledgeable front office as well as a well respected coaching staff, the team could find itself on the path to greatness. The Buffalo Bills have put together an intelligent and respected group of coaches and talent evaluators. Here is a look at how some of the key decision makers in Buffalo came to be.

Dick Jauron:...The Yale graduate has a lot left to prove.  The Bills are hoping that Jauron can bring the same magic that he brought to the 2001 Bears to the 2009 Buffalo Bills.

Turk Schonert:..In his first full season as coordinator the Schonert led offense showed early promise with second year pro Trent Edwards showing why he was so highly thought of by the Bills front office.

Russ Brandon: Russ Brandon's rise through the ranks with the Bills starts with baseball.  Brandon spent one year with the New York Yankees in their Sports Advertising division. He then earned his way to become the Director of Corporate Sales with the Florida Marlins.  After the Marlins won the World Series (And Russ Brandon sold off the players so the owner could pocket more money) in 1997 Russ Brandon left the team to become a part of the Buffalo Bills organization.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/174697-who-calls-the-shots-for-the-buffalo-bills