Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

Wooooooo!

We need to fix the right side of the line. Jets destroying it whenever we try to run there.

TT is learning - he's climbing into the pocket before scrambling. He'll never be the franchise pocket qb but as long as he can still run he is a legitimate NFL weapon for some team.

d4rk, I've heard the train twice now. But not on third down.

Dammit now I hear it.

He's sitting with the boys on the bench and not going to the dressing room, that's a good thing.

3rd down D has been soft.

Tre White has had a good first game so far.

There's a nice stop.

Team looks...well coached... so far.

This announcer's voice got more excited for a Jets punt than for any of the Bills touchdowns.

He's sitting with the boys on the bench and not going to the dressing room, that's a good thing.

3rd down D has been soft.

Tre White has had a good first game so far.

There's a nice stop.

Team looks...well coached... so far.

This announcer's voice got more excited for a Jets punt than for any of the Bills touchdowns.

If the Bills close this out, I don't know if I'll say it was well coached, but we haven't been embarrassing and the discipline has been good.

Would like to be winning by more though. We're still thoroughly average.

If the Bills close this out, I don't know if I'll say it was well coached, but we haven't been embarrassing and the discipline has been good.

Would like to be winning by more though. We're still thoroughly average.

I would take thoroughly average with 6 picks in the first 3 rounds.

That's a pick.

Poyer is good.

Mediocre play calls there.

Who was it that was really into Shaq Lawson? He hasn't impressed me. 

The line has been very good against the run but I'm super bummed about the pass rush. I blame Marcel.

So this game was probably the best case scenario right? Is there any reason to think this team can play better?

Too early to say. Bills D never really tested. Let's see what a real QB does against Buffalo over the next few weeks. Dennison, as I expected, very conservative. That's fine when you play the Jets but much more is needed against teams with actual weapons.

Colts score what would have been a TD had they bothered to review it, but they didn't bother, then got goal line stuffed on downs 1, 2, and 3. That's just garbage game management.

Feel a bit for Tolzien.

Edited by Thorny

The Browns have the 1st and 2nd round picks of the Texans, who looked like puke today. Browns might well draft themselves into having a good team at some point.

I would trade the Bills roster for the Browns right now. They have much better young talent than the Bills.