Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

Are there rules? Link, please, if so.

My sense was he got ban-hammered for being an incorrigibly uncivil and arrogant poster.

We all know it was the sacrilegious avatar. Lord Casey doesn't need to do a pull up. He can simply raise the elevation of whatever part of earth he happens to be standing on enough to put his chin over the bar. To even have the gall to ask him to perform the task like some mortal is insulting.

Be wary of jumping to conclusions about Taylor's ability to throw over the middle on Sunday.  I think they're going to call a lot to the outside because of Kuechly.

That guy is scary. 

We need a much better pass rush this week if we have any plans to win. Cam gets rattled easy and is excellent when he has time. Carolina D-line is one of the best in the game. I don't think we match up very well.

That guy is scary. 

We need a much better pass rush this week if we have any plans to win. Cam gets rattled easy and is excellent when he has time. Carolina D-line is one of the best in the game. I don't think we match up very well.

Carolina's O-line isn't great, though.

Don't get me wrong, I expect the Bills to lose this game.

I went to the last Bills games here in Charlotte 8 years ago but I'm skipping this one since I decided to stop giving the NFL my money. Since the Panthers are the local team here I can watch from the comfort of my couch without spending a dime though or having to illegally stream it.

That being said, it anyone actually goes to this game I highly recommend the pulled pork nachos. I had those last time and I still remember how damn good they were.

That guy is scary. 

Carolina's O-line isn't great, though.

Don't get me wrong, I expect the Bills to lose this game.

Biggest thing is not just getting to him, but also containing him.  Don't let him run, and if he does, punish him.  He gets rattled when he takes hits that a RB takes.  

I went to the last Bills games here in Charlotte 8 years ago but I'm skipping this one since I decided to stop giving the NFL my money. Since the Panthers are the local team here I can watch from the comfort of my couch without spending a dime though or having to illegally stream it.

That being said, it anyone actually goes to this game I highly recommend the pulled pork nachos. I had those last time and I still remember how damn good they were.

Are pulled pork nachos ever not good? It's sugary meat with a hefty addition of salt and cheese...

In this case, it's more vinegar-y meat, so I could see it being just good and not great.

Surprisingly it wasn't vinegar based pork bbq (which I really enjoy). It had a tomato based bbq sauce but they were phenomenal.

The sauce was a little sweeter than I normally go for but with all the jalapenos they loaded onto it created a good balance.

Probably has something to do with you being a damn communist!!!!

No, communists like to share.

I think that's one problem; I don't like strange hands in my food.  The other is that I don't know how to eat them right or something.  I always end up with a blank chip with no toppings because they fall off.

No, communists like to share.

I think that's one problem; I don't like strange hands in my food. The other is that I don't know how to eat them right or something. I always end up with a blank chip with no toppings because they fall off.

The art of the scoop. You just have to find your own style.

And you might lose a hand if you touch my nachos. I buy my wife her own.

The art of the scoop. You just have to find your own style.

And you might lose a hand if you touch my nachos. I buy my wife her own.

My dad LOVES to order nachos pretty much anywhere we go. And he orders them to share. However, he is very territorial with his nachos. He'll actually use a fork and load up some chips in his quadrant, so he'll end up with a bunch of awesomely staged chips. If you cross lines and steal one of his prepared nachos, his reaction is quite entertaining.

I think the thread title should be changed to ... 2017/18 ... that way you won't have to edit it in a few months when the Bills are in the playoffs ...  :flirt:

=====

EDIT TO ADD:

Looks like I missed all the fun ... again!!

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS