Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

jeffismagic was jeffismagic

I told nfreeman to just bang him already cause he's a clown

he went on a rant about how football smart he is and how he's better than everyone else

I re-named the thread Sean McDermott 2017

thread got deleted

jeffismagic got perma-banned

and here we are

Ok, can we please bring back the old thread though?  There was good stuff in there.

jeffismagic was jeffismagic

I told nfreeman to just bang him already cause he's a clown

he went on a rant about how football smart he is and how he's better than everyone else

I re-named the thread Sean McDermott 2017

thread got deleted

jeffismagic got perma-banned

and here we are

Bruh

Probably gone for good.  The name is grayed out here.

I wonder if a thread like this would be useful?  On that forum, speculating about board discipline is generally considered bad form.  The mods/admins post to that closed thread (i.e., no "civilians" can post to it) to say as much as they feel is necessary when someone is banned and that's that.  It prevents meta-discussions like this.  (And before you get astounded that they have more than 30 pages of discipline, bear in mind that the thread is almost 10 years old and there are 400,000+ registered users on that message board.)

Bruh

...not that there's anything wrong with that...

Edited by Doohickie

Somebody has to remember what he actually said. It was hilarious.

I really want the thread back just for that

What was that last parting shot? Something about how we're all pencil-necked losers, or something.

"I challenge anyone of you crybaby losers to a challenge. Football knowledge vs football knowledge. Losers like Wildcard who don't understand the NFL game will be dominated by me. Go ahead, who wants to challenge? Since all of you are so smart? I will take you all on."

BOOM

This is why I think this site was trolled. I think jeffis was a little smarter than his obliviousness indicated. Once I believed that, I thought he was hilarious.

this is elegant. a little.

if he was mostly trolling, then fair play to him, i suppose. it's a weird way to get your kicks.

This is why I think this site was trolled. I think jeffis was a little smarter than his obliviousness indicated. Once I believed that, I thought he was hilarious.

I'm pretty sure he was just a clown. When I started trolling him he didn't realize it 

"I challenge anyone of you crybaby losers to a challenge. Football knowledge vs football knowledge. Losers like Wildcard who don't understand the NFL game will be dominated by me. Go ahead, who wants to challenge? Since all of you are so smart? I will take you all on."

Perfect

if he was mostly trolling, then fair play to him, i suppose. it's a weird way to get your kicks.

There's an intentional trolling (wildcard's approach) and then there's the unintentional brand that the magic man brought.  There's no way that was an act.  No one can keep up with that level of high school boorishness 24/7 unless it's truly who they are.

...that or you have no life and want to go on and on with the endless act.  I have a hard time believing that to be the case.

Edited by shrader