Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

When did deleting entire threads because of one jackass become the norm? It's happened a bunch of times now.

Whatever happened to said jackass getting warned, and the offending posts being deleted?

I do think he was warned at least twice. Not sure about the thread thing though, didn't we already have almost 70 pages of Bills material in there?

When did deleting entire threads because of one jackass become the norm? It's happened a bunch of times now.

Whatever happened to said jackass getting warned, and the offending posts being deleted?

I do think he was warned at least twice. Not sure about the thread thing though, didn't we already have almost 70 pages of Bills material in there?

It was a garbage move. Just ban the guy because yeah, now we've lost all of that discussion

Here's the thing: If he were designated as the person who started the thread, he could delete it, right? But I am confident that he was not credited as the starter of that thread.

Otherwise, it would have been a mod move. And the mods can reverse that, and bring back the old thread. I think that's the case, anyway.

Oh, and jeffismagic's been ban-hammered.

Here's the thing: If he were designated as the person who started the thread, he could delete it, right? But I am confident that he was not credited as the starter of that thread.

Otherwise, it would have been a mod move. And the mods can reverse that, and bring back the old thread. I think that's the case, anyway.

Oh, and jeffismagic's been ban-hammered.

I started the last thread. I did not delete it

Good. How do you know though? Length?

Jeffismagic got banned? That's a shame. I enjoyed seeing his avatar of our lord and savior (pbuh) deciding not to make the earth rise up until his chin was over the bar.

I wish I could have read all the discussion that led to it but I've been visiting the boards less when I'm at home so I'll have more to read once I get back to work the next day.

I started the last thread. I did not delete it

Good. How do you know though? Length?

Probably gone for good.  The name is grayed out here.

But anyway, should I actually bother and watch this game this week?  It's on locally (obviously), so it's one of my very few chances this year.  I'm still holding out hope that I can go the entire season without watching any NFL games this year.  It's tough to walk away completely though since I still pay attention to who is winning.

Anyone want to summarize what happened between, say, 6PM yesterday when I left and now?

jeffismagic was jeffismagic

I told nfreeman to just bang him already cause he's a clown

he went on a rant about how football smart he is and how he's better than everyone else

I re-named the thread Sean McDermott 2017

thread got deleted

jeffismagic got perma-banned

and here we are