Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

Taylor can't throw over the middle and can't find his tight end.

I don't know about throwing over the middle but he targeted TE's 11 times for only 5 catches, but Clay had his hands on, or dropped, 3 of them. 

Taylor was pretty efficient against a middle of the road defensive team (Jet's offense is the root of their putrescence).

I don't know about throwing over the middle but he targeted TE's 11 times for only 5 catches, but Clay had his hands on, or dropped, 3 of them. 

Taylor was pretty efficient against a middle of the road defensive team (Jet's offense is the root of their putrescence).

He was fine over the middle, too.

I'm making fun of a certain school of thought regarding Taylor.

Game notes, almost completely unrelated to football:

- I got a Roku over the weekend and was pleased to find the TuneIn app does get WGR and isn't considered mobile so it had the game on yesterday[0]. I didn't really listen to much of it, but whatever.

- I did hear the beginning of McDermott's press conference and all I could think was "God probably doesn't care who wins your football game, you don't need to publicly thank him".

[0] For those that haven't tried, if you try to play WGR via tunein, WGR app, or anything else on your phone it's blacked out during NFL coverage; playing WGR on a laptop works (despite being on the same wifi network).

- I got a Roku over the weekend and was pleased to find the TuneIn app does get WGR and isn't considered mobile so it had the game on yesterday[0]. I didn't really listen to much of it, but whatever.

- I did hear the beginning of McDermott's press conference and all I could think was "God probably doesn't care who wins your football game, you don't need to publicly thank him".

[0] For those that haven't tried, if you try to play WGR via tunein, WGR app, or anything else on your phone it's blacked out during NFL coverage; playing WGR on a laptop works (despite being on the same wifi network).

Fake news! God loves Buffalo sports. That's why he's blessed us with all those championships .......er never mind.

I mean God loves us now because we hired a soul harvester. He's saving us all those souls to appease God and because of that we've curried his favor.

In reality, I'm ok with him thanking his imaginary friend, but if he doesn't blame him when we lose I'm going to bring it up on his behalf. It's only fair.

The way streaming works for NFL games couldn't possibly make less sense. I was outside doing landscaping while listening to the game....from my laptop...connected to my Bluetooth speaker. Because I couldn't just play it on my phone from, yes, my home network. It's dumb. Was this contract drawn up in 1975 and never altered? Sheesh.

The way streaming works for NFL games couldn't possibly make less sense. I was outside doing landscaping while listening to the game....from my laptop...connected to my Bluetooth speaker. Because I couldn't just play it on my phone from, yes, my home network. It's dumb. Was this contract drawn up in 1975 and never altered? Sheesh.

It's easier than that: the NFL thinks you'll pony up $99/season (!!!) for live audio and full-game video replays. That's even more ridiculous than the $39/season they wanted for just the audio feeds with AudioPass until recently. I'm glad I don't like football enough to make that a hard decision.

They're not permitted to stream it on the app. They can stream it on the website. 

It's easier than that: the NFL thinks you'll pony up $99/season (!!!) for live audio and full-game video replays. That's even more ridiculous than the $39/season they wanted for just the audio feeds with AudioPass until recently. I'm glad I don't like football enough to make that a hard decision.

I like football enough to make that decision. Luckily for me, I'm a degenerate and, ya know...