The even randomer thread

PASabreFan

I feel bad for all you folks with sleeping problems. For basically my entire life I've gotten at least 50 hours of sleep per week.

I do remember a 12 week stretch when I was 21 though. It was full time at school, full time at work doing 12 hour days and then drink til I passed out. I think I was getting like 3 hours a night. It was rough!!!

I know cocktail waitresses that work 4 doubles every single week and I can't figure out how they are still alive.

I feel bad for all you folks with sleeping problems. For basically my entire life I've gotten at least 50 hours of sleep per week.

I do remember a 12 week stretch when I was 21 though. It was full time at school, full time at work doing 12 hour days and then drink til I passed out. I think I was getting like 3 hours a night. It was rough!!!

I know cocktail waitresses that work 4 doubles every single week and I can't figure out how they are still alive.

sweet sweet sleep. sleep is the best

I just discovered that I lost a tree in my yard.  Probably happened Sunday night during a really good thunderstorm.  Split right down the middle.  At least it didn't hit the house.  Didn't notice it until this morning when my dog decided to wander over to that side of the house for his morning constitutional. 

Going to have to price out what this is going to cost me, as I would most certainly kill myself and possibly others if I tried to cut it down myself.  Ugh.

And I especially hate when you can see the top of someone's t-shirt under their dress shirt. Get a pack of beaters already.

That's a look I routinely have.* Come at me, bruh.

*Not for any good reason**; just because I don't have the time or energy or inclination to do something different.

**Although maybe the fact that I don't want tufts of my chest hair featured in an office setting is a reason.

I think it's way weirder to not wear an undershirt. Wife beaters don't even have sleeves so I just sweat into my dress shirt

I won't say what's weirder -- because, honestly, just wear what makes you comfortable so long as it's within reason -- but I will agree that the primary purpose of my undershirts is to preserve my dress shirts from perma-sweat stains.

Yep. I can only wear beaters if I'm wearing like...athletic material polos. I have to have short sleeve undershirts the rest of the time. 

I'm honestly unclear on what the practical purpose of that style of undershirt is. (And, in deference to my daughter who, upon hearing it for the very first time, genuinely found the term offensive, I'm gonna try not to call them "wife beaters.")

Not my question to answer, but that is how I took it.

paul-ryan-spread-collar.jpg

Yes this, exactly this! Really grinds my gears! Button it up and put a tie on. Or, beater, or, if it's a sweat issue was WC pointed out, V.

Here I go, being the fashion police again. Look, wear what ya like. Who the am I?

I just like to people watch and judge...like an a$$hole.

Yes this, exactly this! Really grinds my gears! Button it up and put a tie on. Or, beater, or, if it's a sweat issue was WC pointed out, V.

Here I go, being the fashion police again. Look, wear what ya like. Who the ###### am I?

I just like to people watch and judge...like an a$$hole.

Yeah. You may want to up the dosage.

Also: No one in my office wants or needs to see my Tom Selleck level of chest hair.