The even randomer thread

PASabreFan

I get a dollar per shirt sale. Which means I usually make like... 20 bucks total for like 6 hours of work (and my lowest rate is $25/hr). But sometimes it really works out- the tailgating shirt netted me a real good sum. It was admittedly really frustrating when I didn't have a steady job/paycheck- that's a lot of time/money to miss out on.

Your shirt was on the news?

Little Bear caught a chipmunk in the berry garden and brought it inside. I think it was a little too much for her to handle so she let it go....inside. Just caught the little bugger and took him back outside.

Little Bear caught a chipmunk in the berry garden and brought it inside. I think it was a little too much for her to handle so she let it go....inside. Just caught the little bugger and took him back outside.

My cat used to enjoy the “catch outside, release inside” game. We had floor radiators that the mice/chipmunks would get under to evade us. The floor was linoleum, there was a sliding glass door that we would open up, and we’d each grab a broom.

This is a hockey forum, so you can probably guess where this is going... My dad would nudge the mouse out from underneath, slide it to me, and I would onetime it right out the door! The mouse would scurry away, probably dazed but generally unharmed. And I would obviously celly.

I hate the word lessen.  It is a lazy-ass excuse for reduce, diminish, decrease, minimize, etc., and its growth indicates we are headed toward 1984 (the Orwell novel).  Perhaps hate is too strong.  I am non-plussed with the word lessen.  If we continue down this path, inevitably "moren" will become the opposite of lessen.

So today's lesson is we need to stop saying lessen or we will then start saying "moren", and by then we will all be morons.

This is the cutest thing I've read in forever.

This is the cutest thing I've read in forever.

Little Bear may be the cutest thing you’ve seen in forever. It was a big chipmunk and LB is a little cat with big attitude. That thing was rabbit kicking the hell out of her.