The even randomer thread

PASabreFan

Had to google the name.  Never heard of him.

Is that Seymour Durst's kid?

Never heard of him either until this documentary. For those that don't know, the Durst Organization is one of the largest real estate and construction companies in NYC, and has been for over a century. They own 5% of the One World Trade Center, and Robert Durst, the feature of the doc, is the eldest and was supposed to inherit all of this. But did not for obvious reasons

Day drinking is fun. Until nighttime, then you either have to ride the buzz wave trying not to get hammered or hold on for the hangover tide which steadily rises until you float to the surface.

Ride it until dinner and then sleep it off.

#SuccessfulSunday

Day drinking is fun. Until nighttime, then you either have to ride the buzz wave trying not to get hammered or hold on for the hangover tide which steadily rises until you float to the surface.

homemade breakfast burrito and tequila screwdriver for puckdrop. It is a great Sunday.

homemade breakfast burrito and tequila screwdriver for puckdrop. It is a great Sunday.

Similar theme here. Huevos Rancheros for breakfast. Planted the vegetable garden for the season. Tequila rocks to maintain a buzz once the hard work was completed.

Similar theme here. Huevos Rancheros for breakfast. Planted the vegetable garden for the season. Tequila rocks to maintain a buzz once the hard work was completed.

i also did the veggie containers today. Trying out cucumbers and radishes. Edited by drnkirishone

Sold my camper today.

End of an era.

Not too sad, though. It was time.

On the way home from delivering it, I stopped at Guitar Center and bought a new bass amp.????????????????????????

We’re debating buying a camper. Wanted one for awhile, but we’re also probably moving in the next 12 months and where we’re looking to move, a camper might be superfluous. We are seriously considering a lake house on a small lake not too far from here.

We’re debating buying a camper. Wanted one for awhile, but we’re also probably moving in the next 12 months and where we’re looking to move, a camper might be superfluous. We are seriously considering a lake house on a small lake not too far from here.

10ae3a6d228d3cbe3dc2ba5f16fb9d0c_bigger.Jim Lahey @MrJamesLahey
FollowFollow @MrJamesLahey
More

Randy, Sam lives in a camper. People who live in campers don't run anything.

(I'm just kidding.  You do you.)

Campers can also be a great home base to make transitioning between homes easier.

While I might not have known where stuff was in either home during the move, I always knew where the colander was in the camper (and the corkscrew).

Why not just join a lakeshore campground & save the taxes & live just as well in the camper when you're there for significantly less money?

I was in a walk in clinic this morning at 8am to get a blood test.  The royal wedding was on the tube in the waiting room.  6 people in the waiting room and every one of them was watching the broadcast.  If the Kardashian show was on I bet half those folks would have chosen seats with their backs to the TV.  I just don't understand.

You're right; Royal Wedding has a novelty to it; there probably won't be another for a couple decades. Sadly, the same cannot be said for Kardashians.

I had the same issue on Sunday. Had a limo bus bar hop for a friends birthday that started at 1 and ended at 6ish. I was very jarring to leave the last bar and walk out into daylight, and then be at Jim's Steakout at 7pm as opposed to 2am. Tried to ride the buzz through the night until bedtime, but that made understanding 'Westworld' far more challenging. :unsure:

I've been trying to stay away from alcohol lately.  Physically I've been a bit of a trainwreck lately so I'm trying to clean up a few things.  Of course, right after I decide to do this, I run into a series of days of insanity where I really need a drink.  I envy your day drinking right now.