Around the NHL 2016-2017

spndnchz

Reinhart may not be flashy and his speed is concerning, but he seems to be finding chemistry on Jack's wing. Personally, I think we can do better for Jack speed wise down the road, say in 4 or 5 years.

That's when I'd look to give Sam his own line. His size also somewhat concerns me, for now. But he looks to be developing into a premier play making forward/center. Never a bad thing if you are looking to roll 3 pure scoring lines.

Neither Sam's speed nor stature are a concern of mine

Until Samson is anchoring a scoring line in the pivot, he will be under utilized. The more I watch Artem Anisimov the more I see a role for Sam. Anisimov covers the defensive shortcomings of Panarin and Kane and allows them to wheel. Oh and he has 20 goals to date.

12 games minimum if I had a say.

Inch and a half higher and he takes the stick right in the eyeball.

No room whatsoever for that in the game.

12 games and a good beating thenext time those two play.

What about your goalie though??? HOOWAH!!!!! Gotta love a goalie that gets into the game!

Don't know who came flying in there but if I own that team, he gets a LOT of points in my books. I think of Petry watching Price have to defend himself and thought, Petry needs to go. Good on Lehner and good on the guy that came flying in to stick up for his goalie.

###### it, bring him back if we can't get Julien

There was a time when I said he deserved to stay with the Sabres as long as he wanted, could retire here if that was his preference.  By the time he left, I was more than ready for him to go, just like the rest of the Darcy/Lindy haters. 

I'd take him back now.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.