Preseason Game Day Thread: Wild vs Sabres, 9-26-16 at 7PM Pegula Ice Arena (Penn State)

Randall Flagg

Great video.

Two things I noticed (one for the first time):

1. The linesman on the May Day celebration looked like he'd been caught in the Running of the Bulls.

2. There's a goal from the 80s/90s - scored maybe by Mogilny against the Habs at the 2:30 mark. Its similarity to Eichel's infamous OT goal last season is remarkable.

Are they bussing down? If so, what route? What time? I might stand along 219 and show my support.

HOLY. . There have been a lot of these videos over the years. That is far and away the best. And it didn't come from the Sabres (any surprise?). Bring me Connor Gorman. I want to shake his hand. Brilliant stuff. (Haven't we seen Connor's stuff before? I think so.)

Are they bussing down? If so, what route? What time? I might stand along 219 and show my support.

HOLY. ######. There have been a lot of these videos over the years. That is far and away the best. And it didn't come from the Sabres (any surprise?). Bring me Connor Gorman. I want to shake his hand. Brilliant stuff. (Haven't we seen Connor's stuff before? I think so.)

Agreed on this video being better than anything the Sabres have ever put together. A lot better.

I noodled around and found Mr. Gorman out thar in social media land. He appears to live in Chicago and claims the D.C. area (?) as his hometown. I'm wondering how he came to be a Sabres fan.

Btw, he dropped in to open a separate thread for the video.

Agreed on this video being better than anything the Sabres have ever put together. A lot better.

I noodled around and found Mr. Gorman out thar in social media land. He appears to live in Chicago and claims the D.C. area (?) as his hometown. I'm wondering how he came to be a Sabres fan.

Btw, he dropped in to open a separate thread for the video.

Good work. You keep stalking and keep me in the loop.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.