What Are You Most Looking Forward To This Season?

WildCard

1) The additions of Kulikov-Okposo and Ennis

2) The continued development of Risto-Jack-Samson and Girgensons

3) The B&B bunker getting blown up...... Bogosian's and Bylsma's

4) One of the young guys stepping up and taking a spot Bailey-Carrier-Baptiste-Nelson-Guhle

5) Sabre playoff hockey

Starting grave shift Wednesday morning at 2am.

I CAN ###### WATCH HOCKEY AGAIN!!!!! ###### YES!!!!

True but you'll be shitfaced. Well maybe straightened out by then if you stop when the game ends.

With the WC here and training camp around the corner, I'd like to get some optimism going here. So, simple title, simple thread. Have at it!

Myself? Besides being in the hunt, I'm looking forward to Ristolainen's development. This is the year he should take a huge step

That and Jack potting 40

The Sabres taking my mind of the Buffoons at One Bills Drive.

I am an Atlanta Braves fan, a Sabres and Bills fan. (Also Indiana U and U of Georgia) This has been the longest summer. Watching the Braves has been painful. I was so looking forward to the Bills and now that has become unwatchable.

Thank g-d for the World Cup of Hockey. I have already set my DVR to record the USA and TNA games. This should be a great bridge until the NHL season gets underway.

Im hoping for at least 30 - 40 more goals scored this season....I dont care from who on the team they come from.  I just want to feel this team is never out of a game, and I wan to feel I'm confident to see a few goals everygame.

A loss is bad, but a shutout loss makes me feel I wasted my time watching the game.

Caring when we lose games. I feel like post-lockout Sabres hockey has zapped the passion out of me as a sports fan, but going in with high expectations this year will probably bring that back during our first three game losing streak.

This.

My emotional detachment can be healed with good play and the very reasonable expectation of going into any game with a good chance to win.

Im hoping for at least 30 - 40 more goals scored this season....I dont care from who on the team they come from.  I just want to feel this team is never out of a game, and I wan to feel I'm confident to see a few goals everygame.

A loss is bad, but a shutout loss makes me feel I wasted my time watching the game.

I've mentioned in a couple of threads that I thought the Sabres could get to 230 goals this season, but at least you now you are the only one who seems to be thinking along the same lines or even interested in discussing it.

Nice of team USA to lay a huge goose egg. Torts and the USA Hockey brain trust should be embarrased. Now I have to find something else to watch.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.