Weber traded to Caps for a 2017 3rd

Brawndo

I for one want to thank Mike Weber for the blood, sweat, and tears he gave for this organization. As a benefactor of his Tickets for Troops foundation, I can't thank him enough. He is a class act, and a type of person this city relates to.  Good luck Mike, I hope you get to raise the cup this year.

Nice to hear.  Things like this are why I don't like when people get down on a player.  His ability may not have been in the top of the NHL but his head and his heart were always in the right place.  

Murray earns a lot of player respect by working a trade for a guy who is respected in the locker room and sending him to a great location.  

Trade Sophia for Keira Knightley and a Tuesday Nighter........

Keira Knightly, really? Too skinny for me, nothing to her. Then again, your avatar is pirates...

Dammit, can we pick women who speak American!?

:lol:  :lol:

I fixed it for you, boys. Can't go wrong with a classic like this.

That is a kick-ass avatar, solid choice

AT&T all day, more cushion there, any way less annoying. I feel as if Jan acts that way even when the camera is off.

Sophia... Meh, nice body, face is nothing special and her acting and voice throw me off.

Weber, his face or body do nothing for me

AT&T lady is Milana Vayntrub.  Google images does not disappoint.  Jan can't hold a candle.

Dissing Sophia?  From your mom's basement, no less?  :P

AT&T all day, more cushion there, any way less annoying. I feel as if Jan acts that way even when the camera is off.

Sophia... Meh, nice body, face is nothing special and her acting and voice throw me off.

Weber, his face or body do nothing for me

stop lying.

I hated seeing Weber go, but man did I like watching him walk away.

Mike Weber was a solid player for this team for a decade. He never complained about being benched or said bad things about teammates. I personally had Kim Pegula tell me what a great guy he was to be around.  I wish him the best of luck and I hope to see him raise the cup. Best player? no. But he is a good human.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.