Weber traded to Caps for a 2017 3rd

Brawndo

Funy thing about this is, in the Sabres' practice report, Weber was talking about the deadline and how people usually bring more luggage on road trips near the deadline. Hope he packed well

I don't know why but I laughed after reading this. Probably because I pictured you laughing maniacally after you said the last part.

I don't know why but I laughed after reading this. Probably because I pictured you laughing maniacally after you said the last part.

I've always wanted to be a super villain (holy , I really can't spell that word??)

I can't stop watching Sizzle's gif, it's mesmerizing

Yup. Gostisbehere was a 3rd rounder. Sure, there's about 300 Justin Keas for each Gostisbehere, but still, every lottery ticket helps.

Yup, for every Kea there's a Forte.

(I wasn't going to make this joke because Forte was drafted in the 2nd round. But I did it anyway)

Toyota Jan, hands down

Since+this+is+single+barrel+jd+and+not+s

Think i'd rather have Weber than the 90th pick tbh. Its a shame, this will be a quiet weekend for us. The crap that needs to go - Ennis, Moulson, Foligno etc. - won't get shifted and we don't have any exciting UFA

That picked could be packaged with something else to move up or acquire another player

I'll cop to being among the "sexism police" that BJ said would show up.

Anyhoo.

I'll say this: There is no genuine debate as among and between the Toyota gal and the AT&T gal. Any suggestion to the contrary is nonsense.

So you're AT&T right?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.