Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

Seeing that Curtis Martin jersey reminds me of the one I used to have (yea, I owned a Jets jersey, but I loved Martin growing up).

Anybody else ever own any non-Bills football jerseys?

I've owned:

• White Jets Curtis Martin jersey
  • Red Cardinals Larry Fitzgerald jersey
  • White Falcons DeAngelo Hall jersey
  • Red Falcons John Abraham jersey
  • Black Falcons Michael Vick jersey
  • White Falcons Keith Brooking jersey

Yea, I grew up a Falcons and Bills fan.

Walter Payton.

2 things

I'd like to see the penalties of the dumb variety, slow down.... Ie taunting, personal fouls

And I owned a mark Brunei jags jersey. A Marino jersey and packers Favre jersey.... All old school and I own them all still

A MARINO Jersey?

Only 12.1% of Tyrod Taylor's throws have gone to the middle of the field, the lowest of any NFL starter.

And I think a big chunk of that 12% came against the Pats. He didn't use the middle of the field at all the first three weeks. I think Lynn is gonna make that number go up some now. Roman had that fat playbook but never seemed to get past page 5.

Seeing that Curtis Martin jersey reminds me of the one I used to have (yea, I owned a Jets jersey, but I loved Martin growing up).

I've owned:

I hope you turned that Hall jersey into toilet paper after he cheap shotted Gragg in the pre-season sending him to IR for the year. And then laughed about it afterwards. Unfortunately for DeAngelo karma is a bitch and now he's out for the season with the same injury.

Owned a white TO jersey. Loved him in Philly, and they were playing the Pats in the SB

I have that same jersey, it has the 50th anniversary patch on it. Also had a blue McGahee one. I really need to update I think, but not sure who to get. Seems like every time you buy a jersey, the player is gone within the next year or two.

Yeah, they did that before the game Sunday. I'd expect him to be released right after the cheats visit Buffalo. They won't need the Bills' playbook after that.

Lawyer Milloy nods his head in approval.

You're a rational and analytical man. I can't figure out the extent to which you believe that the Patriots are doing things that the rest of the league isn't, and that any difference is one of degree, not type.

Lawyer Milloy nods his head in approval.

You're a rational and analytical man. I can't figure out the extent to which you believe that the Patriots are doing things that the rest of the league isn't, and that any difference is one of degree, not type.

While not disagreeing with your point, Milloy is not a great example. He was signed to be a long term answer at safety, not a short term reconnaissance guy.

While not disagreeing with your point, Milloy is not a great example. He was signed to be a long term answer at safety, not a short term reconnaissance guy.

He's the first one that popped into my head. And you're right: He was an actual football signing too. There have been other reconn signings - dozens - throughout the league over the last several seasons.

I've owned:

Jack Lambert

Reggie White

Walter Payton

Lawrence Taylor

John Elway

Peyton Manning

LaDainian Tomlinson

These are the Hall of Fame players that I have from teams other than the Bills. Roscoe Parrish is not a HOF'er but he was in that row of pics.

Jerseys%20ee.jpg

Edited by kishoph

Yeah, they did that before the game Sunday.  I'd expect him to be released right after the cheats visit Buffalo.  They won't need the Bills' playbook after that.

They don't need the Bills playbook.  They know full well how to beat them.

Besides Baby Gronk was let go after the first game I believe.  He knows the Roman playbook and not the Lynn one.  I would think teams have protocols in place to change play names when player defections could provide other teams with intel.

Edited by wjag

The Bills are 2nd in the league at pressing the QB (32%) behind only Denver (38%)

Beating the Cardinals and Pats back to back means the Bills have beaten the #1 team on the Football Power Index in consecutive weeks

Matthew Coller, Joe covering Minnesota, believes the Bridgewater injury may go into next year, and adds that because the Vikings love Bradford so much, he may keep the job and Bridgewater could become available

The Bills are 2nd in the league at pressing the QB (32%) behind only Denver (38%)

Beating the Cardinals and Pats back to back means the Bills have beaten the #1 team on the Football Power Index in consecutive weeks

Matthew Coller, Joe covering Minnesota, believes the Bridgewater injury may go into next year, and adds that because the Vikings love Bradford so much, he may keep the job and Bridgewater could become available

*patiently waits for people to give Rex any credit*

More seriously, if Bridgewater were to become available, I'm highly interested. The problem is Tyrod's option. It's not like we could go QB-less on the chance that a guy coming off a major injury becomes available for trade but won't be ready until...October.

More seriously, if Bridgewater were to become available, I'm highly interested. The problem is Tyrod's option. It's not like we could go QB-less on the chance that a guy coming off a major injury becomes available for trade but won't be ready until...October.

Did they ever get into full details of how exactly Bridgewater was hurt?  I don't remember hearing much after the initial reports about how gruesome it was.

I think in that scenario you trade for Teddy and live with your backup for 4 games. That may be throwing away your season though seeing as EJ is back there

Also, that price is going to be steep. There does your first rounder

Edited by WildCard

He's the first one that popped into my head. And you're right: He was an actual football signing too. There have been other reconn signings - dozens - throughout the league over the last several seasons.

Absolutely.  This doesn't mean that Glenn Gronk wasn't one.

They don't need the Bills playbook.  They know full well how to beat them.

Besides Baby Gronk was let go after the first game I believe.  He knows the Roman playbook and not the Lynn one.  I would think teams have protocols in place to change play names when player defections could provide other teams with intel.

I don't think they put in a whole new playbook in the space of a week.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.