Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

Free is right, how could Whaley go into a game with a rookie quarterback with no back up, a losing team's reject as his second receiver, a selfish pot smoker as his starting RB, two college free agents as his starting lineman, I can't believe he traded our best pass rusher for a washout offensive lineman thst can't even stay healthy..... Oh wait, wrong GM.

Free is right, how could Whaley go into a game with a rookie quarterback with no back up, a losing team's reject as his second receiver, a selfish pot smoker as his starting RB, two college free agents as his starting lineman, I can't believe he traded our best pass rusher for a washout offensive lineman thst can't even stay healthy..... Oh wait, wrong GM.

Today's game was right outta bizzaro land. If you told me the teams switched jerseys just prior to kickoff,I'd believe you. The Pats were so out of Sync.

Edited by inkman

10/10, would read again.

I hope you're at least mostly joking with that post, TW.

The rookie QB thing is irrelevant. Theyve been drafting QBs consistently and only had to deal with it because of the injuries and suspensions at the position. Brissett played and won last week.

The WR is by design. They don't have to spend money at the position because of the man running their ship. Brady shreds regardless. It helps having possibly the best TE in history on the squad.

I don't know if the pot smoker thing is relevant because I don't really pay attention to who on here is on what side of that discussion. If TW gets on Whaley for having several pot smokers around it's probably a fair point.

Line kinda goes back to the WR point. They've had some mediocre lines in New England that Brady makes work.

The Chandler Jones point is a good one. Bad deal there, but it could help in the future because Chandler thanked them for not just shopping him to the highest bidder. He took care of Jones by sending him to what was supposed to be a good team.

Edited by Hoss

The rookie QB thing is irrelevant. Theyve been drafting QBs consistently and only had to deal with it because of the injuries and suspensions at the position. Brissett played and won last week.

The WR is by design. They don't have to spend money at the position because of the man running their ship. Brady shreds regardless. It helps having possibly the best TE in history on the squad.

I don't know if the pot smoker thing is relevant because I don't really pay attention to who on here is on what side of that discussion. If TW gets on Whaley for having several pot smokers around it's probably a fair point.

Line kinda goes back to the WR point. They've had some mediocre lines in New England that Brady makes work.

The Chandler Jones point is a good one. Bad deal there, but it could help in the future because Chandler thanked them for not just shopping him to the highest bidder. He took care of Jones by sending him to what was supposed to be a good team.

He was. It's called parody.

Again, another post that mostly proves my point, they drafted a hall of fame, generational quarterback in the 6th round...,,,,

As far as your first paragraph, going with no veteran QB for the first 4 games illustrates two things to me; BB's arrogance and just how little QB talent there is in the league.

Of course my first post was mostly tongue in cheek but Whaley would get roasted if he left the team with only Cardale Jones available to play an important divisional game.

Edited by tom webster

Again, another post that mostly proves my point, they drafted a hall of fame, generational quarterback in the 6th round...,,,,

As far as your first paragraph, going with no veteran QB for the first 4 games illustrates two things to me; BB's arrogance and just how little QB talent there is in the league.

Of course my first post was mostly tongue in cheek but Whaley would get roasted if he left the team with only Cardale Jones available to play an important divisional game.

Plenty of Whaley roasting going on over at TBD. And one main reason is for not bringing in or drafting a true #2 WR just in case something happens to Sammy.

Oh wait.....

Plenty of Whaley roasting going on over at TBD. And one main reason is for not bringing in or drafting a true #2 WR just in case something happens to Sammy.

Oh wait.....

Not a fan of it either, but are we not going to acknowledge the Darby, Brown, and Hughes steals he has made? Even Kiko could go on that list, and likewise McCoy. Whaley has made some mistakes, but every GM does. I am pretty happy with this roster, outside of Tyrod and the WR

Also, Dareus comes back next week, and Shaq pretty soon too. I wonder where the play Shaq. Likely where Alexander is I'd assume

The Bills aren't an important divisional game. And he wouldn't get roasted if he had a legitimate backup who got hurt and nearly played. Especially when that backup dominated the two games he played in earlier in the year and the team was 3-0... It's just a bad idea to compare anything to New England. They're the greatest era for one franchise ever.

Not a fan of it either, but are we not going to acknowledge the Darby, Brown, and Hughes steals he has made? Even Kiko could go on that list, and likewise McCoy. Whaley has made some mistakes, but every GM does. I am pretty happy with this roster, outside of Tyrod and the WR

Also, Dareus comes back next week, and Shaq pretty soon too. I wonder where the play Shaq. Likely where Alexander is I'd assume

Shaq will be a backup if he plays this season. Whaley has some home runs and some whiffs, which is pretty much all you can ask. But winning games is what matters.

We'll see where the rest of the season goes.

The Bills aren't an important divisional game. And he wouldn't get roasted if he had a legitimate backup who got hurt and nearly played. Especially when that backup dominated the two games he played in earlier in the year and the team was 3-0... It's just a bad idea to compare anything to New England. They're the greatest era for one franchise ever.

Shaq will be a backup if he plays this season. Whaley has some home runs and some whiffs, which is pretty much all you can ask. But winning games is what matters.

We'll see where the rest of the season goes.

In all of sports?

What about starting Brisket against the Texans without a backup? 2-0 Texans, that was an important game

In all of sports?

What about starting Brisket against the Texans without a backup? 2-0 Texans, that was an important game

No, in football.

And I think Belichick has earned the right to be arrogant. It worked, because obviously it would. There's nobody on the street that could've learned the playbook on a short week (Thursday game) and been expected to dress that week. This week could've been a more legitimate argument if it didn't seem like Jimmy G could play.

I agree completely. I think his biggest mistake was not bringing in a legit #2 WR. Other than that I have no problems with him. Can't make any conclusions about Shaq or Reggie as they have yet to see the field. And I think they will take their time and ease Shaq into the lineup when he returns. Let him go balls out next year.

To summarize, Whaley wouldn't get roasted if he drafted Tom Brady, cheated and then proceeded to go 3-0 against three teams a combined 4 and 8 when Brady got caught cheating.

BB may have earned the right to be arrogant but that arrogance forced him to first leave a clearly injured rookie QB in the game and then concede when the game was still there to be had.

To summarize, Whaley wouldn't get roasted if he drafted Tom Brady, cheated and then proceeded to go 3-0 against three teams a combined 4 and 8 when Brady got caught cheating.

BB may have earned the right to be arrogant but that arrogance forced him to first leave a clearly injured rookie QB in the game and then concede when the game was still there to be had.

After multiple Super Bowls Whaley could get caught sucking Donald Trump in the bathroom while Donald made it rain $20s chanting "this is the money I didn't pay in taxes" and I still wouldn't get upset. It's not a comparable situation.

I agree completely. I think his biggest mistake was not bringing in a legit #2 WR. Other than that I have no problems with him. Can't make any conclusions about Shaq or Reggie as they have yet to see the field. And I think they will take their time and ease Shaq into the lineup when he returns. Let him go balls out next year.

Please name the teams that have the "legit #2 WR" who is significantly better than Woods.  I don't love Whaley, but let's keep it real.

After multiple Super Bowls Whaley could get caught sucking Donald Trump in the bathroom while Donald made it rain $20s chanting "this is the money I didn't pay in taxes" and I still wouldn't get upset. It's not a comparable situation.

I don't think I'd be upset if that happened right now, that'd be hilarious

Please name the teams that have the "legit #2 WR" who is significantly better than Woods. I don't love Whaley, but let's keep it real.

Someone on WGR brought up comparables to Woods and other #2s. Surprisingly, Woods has been much better. He will get paid elsewhere this offseason Edited by WildCard

Please name the teams that have the "legit #2 WR" who is significantly better than Woods. I don't love Whaley, but let's keep it real.

Maybe I should've worded it differently. I've never liked labeling WR's as 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. Like the Giants have three legit WR's who all make plays in OBJ, Cruz and Sharpe. The Jets have Marshall, Decker and Eukanuba, or whatever his name is, and they are all big bodied guys too. If you don't have a QB or game plan designed to spread the ball around it doesn't really matter who is out there. I liked what I saw today and don't get me wrong, I've always been a Bobby Woods fan. The guy is as tough as they come and one hell of a blocker.

Edited by Claude Balls

This might have been the first game against the Patriots that I wasnt scared shitless that at any time the pats were going to come back and score in a moment and take over the game. They just looked terrible and out of sync all game. Great job by the Bills taking away the run and forcing brisket to be a real qb, but the pats looked terrible imo

This might have been the first game against the Patriots that I wasnt scared shitless that at any time the pats were going to come back and score in a moment and take over the game. They just looked terrible and out of sync all game. Great job by the Bills taking away the run and forcing brisket to be a real qb, but the pats looked terrible imo

Even their defense looked average at best today, and they have some real good players on D. Only heard Collins, Long and Hightowers names called a few times.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.