Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

Second Base is now referred to, simply, as A Base. Second base objects to the numerical hierarchy that has subrugated it to first base. Second base will no longer recognize number line privilege.

Xtra point looms large ..

I can't believe they went for a FG there. Hahaha. Thanks!

Makes no sense. If you're confident that your defense can get a stop and you still need a TD anyways then go for it. Worst-case scenario you give the defense you're confident in great field position.

You need to watch more well below average QBs. The average NFL QB is...not impressive.

I'm well aware what an average NFL QB is. They get more than 10 yards in a half. They get more than 70 yards in a half. They get more than 80 yards in a game. They just don't have games like this.

I guess the flip side is they will have more turnovers (although if Tyrod threw as much as they did his turnovers would go way up)

Edited by Hoss

We won when we were supposed to win. That's what good teams do

Precisely. Two huge wins there. These next two games are huge. Have to win them. Imagine heading into the home game against Brady and New England at 5-2? Chance for first place in the division and a season sweep of the Pats.

Edit: I hope you don't think my post was a knock against the team. They balled out defensively and in the run game. Good team win today and in New England.

Edited by Hoss

Precisely. Two huge wins there. These next two games are huge. Have to win them. Imagine heading into the home game against Brady and New England at 5-2? Chance for first place in the division and a season sweep of the Pats.

Edit: I hope you don't think my post was a knock against the team. They balled out defensively and in the run game. Good team win today and in New England.

The last time the Bills did that was also the last time they made the playoffs.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.