Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

Better hands? Between this and "Sammy doesn't have star talent" your recent football opinions have been out to lunch.

Sure ...

julio.gif

(It's the Gif thing you did, get it?)

This is a close one. I can see an argument either way. Moving the sticks a little, but if I'm throwing it to either player in coverage I'm far more confident in Julio getting the ball. 

Edited by Hoss

Wings, beer, beef on weck ..... $30

Bills Backers Membership, Family .... $40

Watching Pats fans leaving early, and Gronk's face of misery, both on television .... Priceless.

Edited by N'eo

Two questions to ask. One more interesting than the other. When was the last time the Bills had a shutout? And when was last time the Pats got shutout? Or even better. When was the last time they got shutout at home? Very happy w/ how things went today.

Two questions to ask. One more interesting than the other. When was the last time the Bills had a shutout? And when was last time the Pats got shutout? Or even better. When was the last time they got shutout at home? Very happy w/ how things went today.

Pats have never been shutout at Gillette, and not at home since 1993

Pats have never been shutout at Gillette, and not at home since 1993

Pure awesomeness!!!

Is that the worst the Patriots have looked in 15 years? 20 years?

And a question to seriously consider. When Brady's career reaches an end, will Bellicheat end his as well. The guy is getting older. May want to finish while things are good. Edited by GoPre

I still can't get over how bad the entire Patriots team looked. I expected them to struggle on offense a bit, but they looked out of whack team wide. Is it just that they couldn't maintain the level of play they needed to overcome the absence of Brady four weeks in a row? If so, are they a broken team going forward even with Brady back?

I still can't get over how bad the entire Patriots team looked. I expected them to struggle on offense a bit, but they looked out of whack team wide. Is it just that they couldn't maintain the level of play they needed to overcome the absence of Brady four weeks in a row? If so, are they a broken team going forward even with Brady back?

As much as I'd like to believe otherwise, I think the return of TB bodes well for NE. TB + BB is formidable, all by itself.

Gronk is not Gronk and Brady is not there.  That changes everything

Offense hasn't been great, but pretty impossible to say it hasn't looked better. Who knows? We could be 5-2 after the next three.

They've definitely looked better. Just surprising that it looks like Roman was the issue on the O.

Getting play calling duties on the other side of the ball w/ Thurman has also apparently worked.

Amazing how much better the play calling all around was the past 2 weeks vs what it had been.

Hopefully they keep it going in LA.

As much as I'd like to believe otherwise, I think the return of TB bodes well for NE. TB + BB is formidable, all by itself.

Absolutely, unfortunately. Really think they needed at least 1 more win this 1st Q to have a realistic shot at the division.

There is no doubt that TB will make a huge difference.  But they are snake bit at QB this year, maybe it continues with a well timed hit.

My three stars of the game:

3 - Anthony Lynn

2 - Robert Woods

1 - Zach Brown

I just wonder who is going to be our offensive coordinator next year. Lynn got serious interest well before he turned this offense around.

Corey Graham did nothing on the stat sheet, but it looked like he had a strong day.

Oh, and Julio had exactly 300 yards on the day.

Edited by Hoss

Good call, TrueBlue. Good call indeed. You were far more confident than I going into today. 

Taylor looked more like a QB than he has all year. Far from perfect, but something to build on. Looking forward to the All 22, but he gave some semblance of being in command today. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.