Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

Tyrod needs to be a quarterback at some point.

That's not going to happen. On the bright side, we didn't give Osweiler oodles of money, nor did we give up a whole draft for a guy who can't beat out Case Keenum.

We either blow it up, or we're stuck with him. Unless we get a broken Romo

I'm big on getting broken Romo or broken Teddy.

We either blow it up, or we're stuck with him. Unless we get a broken Romo

Good teams can still switch QBs. If you want to pursue an expensive veteran like Romo you're getting out of Tyrod's contract free this offseason. If you're looking through the draft you likely keep Tyrod another year and then, if he doesn't become a QB, let him go after next season and pay the partial guarantee for 2018.

One of Bridgewater and Bradford will be available. I imagine Romo will definitely be available, but he's probably too far gone for my tastes.

So either Jared Goff is going to be a giant bust or Jeff Fisher is awful. Okay, so Fisher is awful regardless. Can't believe Keenum keeps starting.

So is Andy Dalton. So was Matt Ryan last year. Meh. He's average.

On Goff: sounds like the adjustment to the NFL has been rough for him. System at Cal far different from LA. They're bringing him along slowly, but I imagine it's his team the second they feel comfortable with his grasp.

I'll give you this: average at best with below-average numbers.

On Goff: sounds like the adjustment to the NFL has been rough for him. System at Cal far different from LA. They're bringing him along slowly, but I imagine it's his team the second they feel comfortable with his grasp.

I'll give you this: average at best with below-average numbers.

And I'll give you this: you don't pick up his option if he plays this way all year.

So, Lorenzo Alexander is tied for the league lead in sacks. Not that I expect it to last, but the cheap vet signings Whaley made this year have been great.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.