Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

http://thelab.bleacherreport.com/donald-trump-is-tearing-the-nfl-apart/

Interesting read on the Trump's impact on NFL locker rooms. First few paragraphs touch on how Rex introducing Trump didn't sit well with some players here.

I'd sorta forgotten about that

I'll renew my contention that Rex is an idiot.

http://thelab.bleacherreport.com/donald-trump-is-tearing-the-nfl-apart/

Interesting read on the Trump's impact on NFL locker rooms. First few paragraphs touch on how Rex introducing Trump didn't sit well with some players here.

I'm shocked that players in a league that is only 28% white would have a problem with this. /Sarcasm

I bet you could have been knocked over with a feather. 

I think later in that article it says 100% of the white players (22 in total, or something) in that informal poll were Trump supporters. I'm a little surprised, but if I think about it as rich white guys that probably grew up in conservative, rural area it makes more sense. I'd still think there were at least one or two left-leaning people though.

I think later in that article it says 100% of the white players (22 in total, or something) in that informal poll were Trump supporters. I'm a little surprised, but if I think about it as rich white guys that probably grew up in conservative, rural area it makes more sense. I'd still think there were at least one or two left-leaning people though.

#fridaynightlights

#cte

#notsurprised

Ryan Talbot of Scout reporting Karlos Williams is expected to workout here tomorrow.

Schefter reporting he's expected to re-sign.

I doubt he plays Sunday. Dude better be in shape too

Where - here?!

Huh. Well, good for him, in any case.

I liked the guy well enough, and thought highly of his gracious adieu on social media.

Maybe he's straightened out a bit?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.