GDT: Buffalo @ Vancouver, 10:00 pm est, 12/7/2015

WildCard

Unintentional tank?

Tank you Brian gionta

I kid.... 1 more defender maybe 2, upgrade Gionta Moulson and Larsson...... Ennis trade (or he plays better), Z scores..... Continued growth..... Disco Dan utilizing players better

Healthy goalie

.... And we're back on track

Is that all?

fine by me.

cripes. how great would it be to finish with 80-something points, but then sneak into the top 3 (is it 3?) for the 2016 draft.

I thought it was 4 or 5 bottom teams in the draft for 2016. Then in 2017 it's every team not in the playoffs. Or maybe I'm just remembering someones version of the way it should be according to that poster.

Heading up for the game tonight (and expect they'll play better than last night).

I know it'll be better than last year's Vancouver visit. Why?

Last year's fourth line vs. the Canucks: Benoit - Ellis - Kaleta

You'd forgotten that Hodgson got scratched for last season's return to Vancouver, didn't you? So did I. I think I blacked it out.

Yea bottom 3, that's correct. If you finish last you could pick 4th if all hell breaks.

I'm not even sure all hell has to break.  Isn't it like 50/50?  Could be wrong on that though.  Anyways, after last year I don't even want to talk lottery.  Big game tonight, let's hope our D plays better than they did last night.

04.00 am for me, I'm out :D

I'd just be getting up.  That would be perfect

you should dump the Sabres and root for some WC team.  That would be a lot better for your viewing.

Edited by wjag

I don't look at the standings too often. So color me surprised.   This feels like a better year and yet, the Sabres are a mere 3 points better than the 30th place team.  Looking at their last ten they are 3-5-2.  

There are 11 teams within 5 points of being the worst team in the league..

Probably because there isn't a mass "race to the bottom" like there was last year.

Sabres are close to the bottom of the league...that is true...but even where they are now...they are on a 'pace' for 76 points...last year they had 54 for the entire year.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.