Around the NHL: 2015-2016

LGR4GM

The women in my life tell me moist is a dirty word. 

Almost as bad as cluster. 

Moist and cluster. 

Not sexy, I'm told. Not sexy at all. 

I recently learned 'clunge' can be added to that list

Edited by WildCard

I recently earned 'clunge' can be added to that list

Yeah that's downright dirty.

Panty/panties is the one that gets me. God dang that's a creepy one. Sure, some see it as a cute or naughty way to describe a lady's undergarment, I think it sounds borderline pedophile.  Shudder.

I think the black pads that the Blackhawks goalies where are also a problem. It obscures the view of a puck and may make it harder to see if a puck crosses the line because it creates a larger black field.

OMG she's a two face!

Don't get me wrong, she's a plenty attractive lady. I just didn't get the apparent  :wub: .

Panty/panties is the one that gets me. God dang that's a creepy one. Sure, some see it as a cute or naughty way to describe a lady's undergarment, I think it sounds borderline pedophile.  Shudder.

Agreed. Unusable in my lexicon. I have boy and girl kids in the house. They all wear underwear. Not each other's. Usually.

Agreed. Unusable in my lexicon. I have boy and girl kids in the house. They all wear underwear. Not each other's. Usually.

My niece insisted on wearing boys' clothes (including briefs) until she was about 10 or 11.  Major league tomboy.  (Then again, her mom was too when she was young and I think when her daughter indicated a preference for that early on, mom encouraged it.)

My niece insisted on wearing boys' clothes (including briefs) until she was about 10 or 11.  Major league tomboy.  (Then again, her mom was too when she was young and I think when her daughter indicated a preference for that early on, mom encouraged it.)

I don't blame your niece haha  

Y'all got it easy in the underoo department. Wore some men's briefs and boxers back in high school just to try it (ok, a bunch of us did this, no guys tried girl underwear though), and man, it's nice to not have a freakin' wedgie or something lacy going up your cheeks every third step. Then again, we also don't have low hanging fruit... Trade off? 

The reason he'll get it is that he's been a fan favorite in every city he's played in.  So people are voting for him from all over the country.

The fan voting system is flawed. Apparently Zemgus has requested his fans back home don't vote him in this year because its something he feels you have to earn. I agree with him.

OOps sorry. Never realized a thread covering this had started. :blush:

The fan voting system is flawed. Apparently Zemgus has requested his fans back home don't vote him in this year because its something he feels you have to earn. I agree with him.

Considering he was one of only 2 players who didn't have a point in last year's game, I agree with him too.

I think people are just doing it because it's funny, and he's not a dick. 

But also he's played for Minnesota, Chicago, the Rangers, Sabres, Sharks and now the Coyotes.  They all know he's not a dick and they'll vote for him.  (Well, maybe not the Sharks fans.)