The Jack Eichel thread.

LGR4GM

Since he'd worn it for the U.S., this is the number I thought he'd pick.

Then someone here listened closely (nice job, btw) and heard him on that video say "10, 15, 19, or 24" to the kid at Roswell.

I appreciate that he didn't want to go the vanity/NASCAR number route.

Sorry if it was discussed already, but does anyone else want him to KEEP 41?

What a great number for a guy who who is the anti-primadonna. 

Plus, it was worn by a great clutch playoff Sabre, Stu Barnes.

I love this idea.  Do it Jack!

So anybody hear what size Hoss bought? And did he buy the full suite of sweaters in Pro Weight, or was the Superdud just a replica?

:P

Hoss is still passed out due to loss of blood flow to anywhere but his... well hope it doesn't last longer than 4 hours.

Hoss is still passed out due to loss of blood flow to anywhere but his... well hope it doesn't last longer than 4 hours.

Just woke up from being passed out to point out that this joke has lasted a lot longer than 4 hours, and I hope a doctor doesn't save it.

And to think, if he had taken my bet, I'd likely be eating Chef's.

Wow. Thanks, Tank. Or Hoss, or whatever, for sparing me that!

Good thing I, as I said 40 times, agreed with you from the start. This is the third situation in which you've insisted that I bet against something that I believe to be true. Do you understand how betting works? :p

Good thing I, as I said 40 times, agreed with you from the start. This is the third situation in which you've insisted that I bet against something that I believe to be true. Do you understand how betting works? :P

No, I know you agreed w/ me from the start.

So after the scrimmage, do you think Jack understands that superstar at the college level still needs to be elevated to compete at the NHL level?

I don't know about that. I would bet however that he wasn't too pleased with his and his team's performance, especially when Reinhart took them to school. Little bit of competition between our two future stars is a great thing IMO

So after the scrimmage, do you think Jack understands that superstar at the college level still needs to be elevated to compete at the NHL level?

This assertion disgusts me. After one scrimmage, a day after they gassed these kids, you are going to question his effort?

This assertion disgusts me. After one scrimmage, a day after they gassed these kids, you are going to question his effort?

Depending on who he is matched up with, I can see him being one of the league's leaders in assists next year. I am more hopeful about him after that scrimmage than I have been up to this point.