Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

The Arizona cardinals private jet just flew over me on the 90 landing.... Idk what that means if anything

They don't have a defensive coordinator and I'm sure Schwartz is still in town. Probably not a fit scheme-wise, though.

Edited by Tank

Wow...

RT @bkravitz: Breaking: A league source tells me the NFL is investigating the possibility the Patriots deflated footballs Sunday night.

RT @bkravitz: Told if a league investigation confirms deflated footballs it will result in lost draft picks. Stay tuned.

Are you sure it isn't just a 737 painted in team colors? I think Southwest has a fleet in each of the NFL colors.

Didn't quite look as large as a 737 and had the cardinals logo giant on the back of both sides, just an observation and kinda cool timing. May be nothing, I wasn't sure if there were any coaches from Arizona that were in the sights of buffalo

Wow...

RT @bkravitz: Breaking: A league source tells me the NFL is investigating the possibility the Patriots deflated footballs Sunday night.

RT @bkravitz: Told if a league investigation confirms deflated footballs it will result in lost draft picks. Stay tuned.

Ultimately a non-story as far as impact goes. However, if it turns out to be true, I will throw it in the face of every Pats fan I come across, just like "you haven't won jack since spygate." In any event, I'm just glad the NFL is investigating, that way we'll really find out the truth...

Here's the visual representation of all three downtown stadiums in one that I made...

NJESpGW.png

And the team's statement on the report:

“The document contains some interesting information and while neither the Bills organization nor the New Stadium Working Group played a role in this project, we certainly appreciate the state’s efforts related to the compilation of this research.”

I like the bottom of the three, then they can honestly build their own parking/tailgating/storefronts in that entire region. I would just hope the Bills would continue to live in the Southtowns because I like that; since Sabres live in the Northtowns.

I want a retractable roof, not a dome, then we can still host Winter Classics and have games outdoors until it gets unbearable. (Cold rain)

Edited by thewookie1

Ultimately a non-story as far as impact goes. However, if it turns out to be true, I will throw it in the face of every Pats fan I come across, just like "you haven't won jack since spygate." In any event, I'm just glad the NFL is investigating, that way we'll really find out the truth...

nice.

I guess I am rooting for the Patriots in the SB. A choice between ugh and yuk. I'm hoping Brady wins and announces his retirement. as long as he stays hungry for another one, he will haunt our division.

If you cheated as an organization, you forfeit the game IMO. Do draft picks really matter to a team like NE? Does anything but winning that game matter to NE? Course not, so why not keep cheating

Maybe that means Brady is 'literally' losing his grip on the game and the ball..

I like the bottom of the three, then they can honestly build their own parking/tailgating/storefronts in that entire region. I would just hope the Bills would continue to live in the Southtowns because I like that; since Sabres live in the Northtowns.

I want a retractable roof, not a dome, then we can still host Winter Classics and have games outdoors until it gets unbearable. (Cold rain)

I agree on the retractable roof. I'm not sure where I want the stadium to be out of those. The one in the top right (on Chicago/Exchange) has a lot of pre-existing parking so it wouldn't be an issue. Also? The building immediately to the right of that location? That's where I work. Would be cool-ish, but also hell during construction and on game days.

I agree on the retractable roof. I'm not sure where I want the stadium to be out of those. The one in the top right (on Chicago/Exchange) has a lot of pre-existing parking so it wouldn't be an issue. Also? The building immediately to the right of that location? That's where I work. Would be cool-ish, but also hell during construction and on game days.

No roof, but heated seats. I want heated seats.

No roof, but heated seats. I want heated seats.

There will a roof. Cobblestone location already marked for a roof while the others didn't specify, but they will put a roof on it. The only option that won't have a roof is a Ralph renovation.

Marrone left standing without a partner as the last two head coaching gigs just got gobbled up (Kubiak to Denver and Quinn to Atlanta. Quinn can't be officially announced yet but it's happening).

Astonishing that a former Bills head coach can't get a job as HC somewhere else. LOL

Either Buffalo is a big meat grinder that chews those HCs up and makes them unmarketable, or, Buffalo historically just picks from the bottom shelf and tries to spin it and market it (Brandon) into the next big thing! Anyone remember Chan Gailey? LOL!!!

Its obvious Rex doesnt believe at all in EJ. Yes he is very kind and Im sure he'll give him a look. Kelly doesnt like him at all as a player....but he too is kind to EJ. --Again too bad cuz EJ is a classy kid.

Exactly EJ is actually a good person. I am just not sure he can be an NFL starter. I want them to give him a shot, let's see what he's got because honestly if he can't make it in year 3 we basically have our answer.

It's fun watching the talking heads make fun of Marrone.

The guy got cut a $4,000,000 check in the span of 72 hours, gets to move to Florida, make another 800K without the stress, and was going to probably be fired anyway at some point over the next year.

Doug Marrone made more in salary in 72 hours than the Buffalo sports media person makes in 50-100 years.

Marrone is an idiot.......

The guy got cut a $4,000,000 check in the span of 72 hours, gets to move to Florida, make another 800K without the stress, and was going to probably be fired anyway at some point over the next year.

Doug Marrone made more in salary in 72 hours than the Buffalo sports media person makes in 50-100 years.

We'll just have to wait and see if he is the head coach at UMASS Amherst in 5 years.

BREAKING NEWS: NFL coaches make more money than local journalists.

There is no way in the world you're going to convince me when Marrone bounced he thought he'd end up an OL coach. His plan was to collect two head coaching salaries...and he's not. He dun miscalculation.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.