Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

I think it's mostly fabricated, its an easy one to get some clicks. I mean who wouldn't believe that there's some dissention in the ranks of a franchise that just cinched its 16th straight year of meaningless December football?

The Bills have been NFL irrelevant for as long as Lindy coached the Sabres. Ouch.

Edited by Claude_Verret

Regarding an extension for Whaley: my understanding is that his contract expires after this season, so in order for him to stay on, he'll need an extension.

That was my understand, as well, until about a week ago. Apparently there's an out after this season.

I'm watching the Panthers Falcons game (locally) and it's pretty close surprisingly.... I see its 6-6 in the bills game and we have a TD lol @ carpenter.

I love having family time and not caring about the bills one bit. It sucks I fly back tonight but right now it's wine, Christmas cookies with my nieces, cards with humanity with sister and in laws and football in the background. And decent weather outside. No complaints

I'm watching the Panthers Falcons game (locally) and it's pretty close surprisingly.... I see its 6-6 in the bills game and we have a TD lol @ carpenter.

I love having family time and not caring about the bills one bit. It sucks I fly back tonight but right now it's wine, Christmas cookies with my nieces, cards with humanity with sister and in laws and football in the background. And decent weather outside. No complaints

I've got the bills game on down here in Holly springs if you want to come laugh / suffer. Pulled pork and pernicious IPA.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.