Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

I've got the bills game on down here in Holly springs if you want to come laugh / suffer. Pulled pork and pernicious IPA.

I'd love to come but idk where that is, we are near wake forest and have to fly out at 8 tonight. Next time I'm in town we should set something up

Damn looks like falcons may pull the upset....

I'd love to come but idk where that is, we are near wake forest and have to fly out at 8 tonight. Next time I'm in town we should set something up

Damn looks like falcons may pull the upset....

Yeah you're like 30 minutes from me. Definitely let me know next time you're in the area. Did you make it to White Street Brewing in Wake Forest? Solid beers.

Yeah you're like 30 minutes from me. Definitely let me know next time you're in the area. Did you make it to White Street Brewing in Wake Forest? Solid beers.

Unfortunately no, quick trip down, sister is having pregnancy complications, only some simply crepes, Bo jangles. Tried the roast grill. Some beers at home and then back for work. I don't even have a car.

I really think Slater goofed and when he tried to change his mind, the ref said no.. Not sure why he would not be allowed to change his mind.

Obviously Rex Ryan's fault.

Separately if anyone wants a laugh, take a look at Kellen Moore's stat line for today. Consider who the Bills were fielding on defense today. Then remember Matt Cassel was benched for this guy. To finish it off, recall how many people were oh so mad when Whaley traded Cassel.

No chance they flex the game to SNF in my opinion. The Vikings and Packers are playing for the NFC North Championship.

They'll also want the Jets and Steelers game to happen at the same time as they are very important to each other. My guess is they get flexed to 4 pm.

So looking ahead to next year, we get home games against:

New England

Miami

NYJ

Jacksonville

Cleveland

Pittsburgh

Arizona

San Francisco

and road games against:

New England

Miami

NYJ

Oakland

Baltimore

Cincinnati 

Seattle

St. Louis

That's a tough schedule, looking at it from this year's lens. These Bills would probably only win 5 of those games.

But I'm honestly glad I don't have to watch this team for eight months. 

Edited by Randall Flagg

So looking ahead to next year, we get home games against:

New England

Miami

NYJ

Jacksonville

Cleveland

Pittsburgh

Arizona

San Francisco

and road games against:

New England

Miami

NYJ

Oakland

Baltimore

Cincinnati 

Seattle

St. Louis

That's a tough schedule, looking at it from this year's lens. These Bills would probably only win 5 of those games.

But I'm honestly glad I don't have to watch this team for eight months. 

Are you kidding?  There are a lot of easy outs there.  Starting with four games in the division.  Then there's Jax, Balto, Cinci (I still am not a believer), St Lou, Oakland (see Cinci), Phoenix possibly in winter, etc....

Are you kidding?  There are a lot of easy outs there.  Starting with four games in the division.  Then there's Jax, Balto, Cinci (I still am not a believer), St Lou, Oakland (see Cinci), Phoenix possibly in winter, etc....

Not kidding. I have no confidence in any of these games except for Cleveland and Jacksonville. 

Obviously, an entire offseason has to play out first, and can take its time doing so. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.